🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

I don't usually talk about this kind of stuff, but it's been such a shitshow that I know I have to.

As the days, hours, minutes, and seconds go by, hundreds of innocent Palestinians are dying, being torture, being forced to watch their families get killed. They don't have power, water, electricity, internet, food, they're limited on hospitals, and other necessities that are just inhumane to restrict one of. 

As Israel continues to say and shout that they're in danger, they're MURDERING, KILLING, AND BOMBING kids, babies, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, cousins, nieces, nephews, and etc in Palestine. And it's not the first time. This war has been happening for years. Seeing people like Noah Schnapp who are supposed to represent my community say that " Zionism is sexy " is so utterly and fucking disgusting, saying he's scared for his safety meanwhile he can so and chill in the fucking Bahama's whenever the wants in his million dollar mansions while people in Palestine can't even see their kids pass the age of 4 FUCKING YEARS OLD. You have to be some sort of fucked up in the head to do that shit.

This is not saying you should dehumanize every single person in Israel. Some of them do not support this war nor the killing of innocent people, however Palestine is what we should be focused on most. 

SUPPORT PALESTINE, FREE PALESTINE, STAND BY PALESTINE!!! DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO LINKS OR PETITIONS, PALESTINIANS ARE NOT GETTING IT!!! ALL WE CAN DO IS SCREAM UNTIL WE ARE HEARD AND WE WILL BE HEARD.I

F WE CAN DO IT FOR UKRAINE, THEN WE CAN DO IT FOR THE MILLIONS OF UNHEARD VOICES OF PALESTINE!!!

DO NOT SUPPORT MCDONALDS, STARBUCKS, DISNEY, AND MUCH MORE. THEY ARE ACTIVELY SUPPORTING THE PEOPLE IN ISRAEL WHO ARE COMMITTING GENOCIDE AND ARE ACCOMMODATING TO THEM.

A LIST OF COMPANIES TO BOYCOTT: https://boycott.thewitness.news/categories

SIGN THE PETITIONS. SHOUT LOUD AND PROUD. TELL THEM WHAT WE WANT.

THIS WILL REMAIN UP UNTIL THE WAR IS OVER AND PALESTINE IS FREE 100%. NOT 50%, NOT 99%, 100%.