ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴛ ꕤ

This Smut-Shot was requested by: CartoonEverything !!!

And thanks to Pantalones_mom for helping me out with some of this :)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was December 24th when the first few snowflakes fell around Sister Location. The grass only flourished in a light sheet of snow, not enough to make even the tiniest snowball. Funtime Freddy sat by the window to watch all of it, steam erupting from his fresh, hot cup of cocoa that he had yet to take a sip from. 

" Hey, Freddy! Would ya' quit doing your dramatic monologue and try some of these cookies Ballora made before they're all gone? ", Circus Baby suddenly interrupted, bits of cookie coming from her lips as she chewed and talked. 

Freddy turned around swiftly to face his friend; and leader, the aroma of freshly baked gingerbread cookies fuming through his nose. Even though it was tempting, Funtime Freddy wasn't exactly eager for a snack at the moment- not without his best-friend, of course. 

Circus Baby slightly rolled her eyes in a playful manner, walking up to Freddy as she shoved yet another cookie in her mouth. 

Before she talked, she made sure to chew and swallow. " Y'know- just because your boyfriend isn't here to cherish the moment of Christmas means you have to mope around all day.. right? ". Freddy looked back at her and sighed, continuing to look out the window again. 

" He's not my boyfriend- and either way it's just not the same! ". Circus Baby blinked. " Riiiiiggght.. but, if you'd like to do something so it could still feel like he was with us... ".

Yet again, Freddy looked out to Circus Baby's direction, watching as she pulled out a gingerbread man.  She didn't say anything except poke his arm over and over again with the baked good, watching as he slowly took it from her hands. " Just go ahead and give it to him- maybe it might make him feel a teeny bit better from his cold? ".

Funtime Freddy gave a short, sweet smile. " Yeah- I guess it could. ".

Circus Baby smiled back at him before asking, " Are you going to drink that? ", pointing to the cocoa. Freddy shook his head no prior to Circus Baby promptly grabbing the cup and running back to the kitchen. " Funtime Foxy?? You'd better not have eaten all of the cookies! ".

Freddy's ear twitched from the sounds of his friends arguing about the last cookie, Ballora probably making more as they spoke. But, it didn't matter- he had a current delivery to accommodate to!

He stood up from the chair, leaving the windowsill to take a trip down the hallway to his and Bon Bon's shared room. It wasn't really a problem for them to share a room, as they had separate beds and they were able to split the closet in half. Yeah, sometimes they snuggled together in ones bed to warm each other up or just because- but it wasn't gay, right? 

Anyway, now not minding that- Freddy was approaching the door, of course, knocking before entering. The knock wasn't too quiet or too loud, just enough to be heard by the person on the other side of the door.

Despite how perfect it was, there wasn't a single reply. Not a word, or even a simple breath heard. " Bon Bon? Can I come in?? ", Freddy asked, expecting a reply. Still, nothing but blank silence. 

He knocked one last time, extremely loud and harsh, even a deaf person would be able to hear. 

But, nothing.