Round Them Up'

AJ's POV:

*Enter Alarm Noises Here*

"Ahhh" I yell, I smash my alarm clock into the floor.

"Shit" I mumble "Another brave clock gone, just like that" I say jokingly.

 This was regular so I toss my alarm into the "Broken Alarms Here" trash bin and grab a new alarm from the "Backup Alarm Bin".  I'm still adjusting to the power I hold in my hands (or so to say in my fists), I put on a plat shirt, some jeans, the regular socks and boots, and my signature hat and leave my bed room. It was another day in "School" otherwise known as "Hell" around here, I call my younger sister Applebloom and my older brother Big Mac and head on our way to school. Usually me and Big Mac wake up at 4 A.M to do chores as later in the day at 5 A.M Applebloom would get up and feed the animals. It was about 7:30 A.M when we started to approach school, I was currently still working on fixing that old motor bike that was left in our barn and was about to fix the water problem out on the fields. It is about 8 in the morning when Rainbow arrived, man that girl has a huge flirting problem with Fluttershy, you can tell that Rainbow really likes her she just does not know how to stop. 

"Wazzup!" Rainbow shouts, she starts running my way but of course when she spots Mrs. Fluttershy she changes her direction.

Luckily I was standing just a couple meters away and when I arrive Rainbow was already was about to turn Fluttershy's skin from yellow to a blush red. "Man that girl has no balls to ask her out" I thought. As I walk up to both of them I can see Twilight and Sunset coming in form a distance, slowly everyone arrives at 8:15 "The group is all together" Rainbow shouts. I greet them all and we split into groups me and Dash for BI-ology (😏), Flutters and Twi for Science, Sunset, Pinke, and Rarity to Math. When we break I slowly walk with Dash until I was stoped by a man in a black suit and tinted glasses, I can see on Rainbows face that she feels on edge.

"Mrs.Apple-" the man said, "I need you to come with me, the Mayor needs you for something."

I look at him with a blank face "The Mayor...-needs me... Applejack Apple for something...?"

"Yes, I can confirm that." He slowly yet seriously states.

I wonder about Big Mac and Applebloom then School, "What about school? And my siblings?" I ask.

"We have excused you, and your siblings will be picked up and driven home. Please come with me." He said, he reaches out his hand signaling me to take it, I take his hand and wave goodbye to Rainbow. As I get into the car I wonder, "What the hell does the Mayor need me for?"

Rainbows POV:

As AJ leaves my side and waves goodbye, I think "What the fuck just happened?". I walk to Biology class alone today and when the clock hits 12 P.M I rush to the cafeteria. Everyone was there awaiting me and AJ but when they see only me I notice a worried face on Rarity and a confused face on everyone else. 

"Wheres Applejack, Rainbow?" Twilight asks

"She went with some dude to see the mayor." I respond, a relived face was spread around the table.

"Well then at least she's in good hands... Right?" Rarity says.

Time Skip 1 hr After School

Applejack POV:

I had spent the whole day with the Mayor, at least this was better than school. She had asked me to round up the Timberwolves so that Nightmare Night could resume without the Timberwolves being attracted to all our lights and food. It's hunting season for the Timberwolves, winter in coming and they need to stalk up before it's too late. I gladly agree and head off, It is now 4:23 P.M and i head over to the farm, as I walk closer the farm I can see the sun setting.

"Timberwolves, I need to chase out the Timberwolves before it's too late." I say as I watch the sun slowly fade away.