A Tail With a Bad Ending

Place- EG

Rainbows POV:

As I see Applejack standing in ripped cloths, a tail, and two fluffy ears, all I could say was...

"WHAT THE FUCK AJ!"

"Yeah, yeah, but hold your horses ya filly." she said in a gesture to calm be down. "Now Fluttershy do you mind speaking to me in the kitchen?" she asked my girlfriend. Still standing in shock she replied in her very cute voice.

"Ummm. why of course." she mumbled. As AJ grabbed Flutters hand a spark of anger was started in me, I could see them talking as AJ tail was all over the place. I decide to call Twilight but when I dial my phone AJ appears right at my shoulder. 

"What ch'a doing their partner?" she asked with her eyes focused ay my phone.

"I... was... ummm.... playing a game." I respond, I could see the anger in AJ's eyes when she called me a "lair". I was caught red handed and there was nothin I could do about it, my heart started racing and my head started spinning until a hug was around me from the back side. It was Fluttershy.

"Please Dashie, don't call her." she pleaded. As AJ started to dog cry, she pleaded me too. I was in total control of both of them, they would do anything to stop me from telling the one person that  could actually help her.

"Why?" I ask them curious of the answer. 

"I already spoke to Twilight, but threw Sunset's book/thing. It wasn't the human Twilight though, it was the pony version." she explained.

"Wait, but why?" I ask even more curious then before?

"Ya see, the Twilight we know have yet to discover anything beyond what we all have been threw, she is still adjusting to her magic, and is having a hard time living a normal life without magic problems. All I'm say'n is to leave her alone until we are..." AJ explains, as she sniffs the air. I could see slobber coming out of her mouth as she starts to get deep into that sniffing session. 

"Oh my, yo must still be getting used to your new skills." Fluttershy said softly.

As I start to yawn they both looked at me not expecting much, "Now then, lets all go to bed." AJ ordered until a look of shock appeared. "Fuck." she said softly, "I'll be right back with something, and promise me you won't freak out." she asked. Before we could say a word she left to get her "thing". She came back with a Frcki'n Timberwolf, a FUCKING TIMBERWOLF. I stood guard in front of Flutters ready to pounce until it came up to me and started to rub it think rough coat of fur against me. "oww!" I say still tired from the day. 

"That's how we greet people." AJ says with a smirk on her face. I turn around to se Flutters sleeping on the ground, so I pick her up and head to her bedroom. As I slowly put her down, out of no where she pulls me into the bed with insane strength.

"Please stay." she says with a yawn. I don't respond but lie there next to her cuddling me. I wish that this moment could last forever.

Rarity's POV :

OH MY GOD! I can't believe I kissed Applejack yesterday, it was so perfect, she was so cool and was so calm with the kiss. What does that mean for me though? Are we still friends or are we more than that? WHAT IS HAPPENING! As I plop my face into my soft pillow all I could think about was her letting me down harshly or slowly. Before I knew it I started to cry, does she even like me? I grab my phone and tap on the find my phone app I tap in the ID number and what do you know... She was at Fluttershy's house........................ I started to cry, and cry even more. Sweetie Belle and the tomboy crusader walked in unexpectedly. 

"Scoots, we are going to need a whole lotta ice cream." Sweetie Belle points out.

"But why?" that should be boy asks

"Oh.... You don't wanna know." She responds.

As ice cream and buckets started to pour in the thought of Applejack and Fluttershy ran threw my head. "Wasn't it ob-v. She has always loved her. And will never love me." a river of tears started to form in my room, Sweetie Belle and her Girlfriend made sure that the water lead out of the house onto the yard. I hate my life.