🥵🤡HISOKA LE SEGCY CLOWN🥵

Request by catsukibakuWOOF.
(I was planing to do a Hisoka one anyways, but thx for reminding me sis🤞😩)

"AND THE WINNER IS Y/N L/N!" The loud voice of the commentator rang through the speakers. Y/n took a glance at the person she had defeated in a match. She smirked slightly at her victory before walking away like the baddie she is.

When Y/n first started her journey at Heavens Arena she struggled alot. But soon she started to get better with each match and before she knew it, she was making her way to becoming a floor master. Just two more wins and she would be a floor master.

Y/n was now currently making her way back to her room. The hallway was dark and Y/n could feel a powerful aura seeping through from someone. But Y/n wasn't stupid. She knew exactly who was there. HISOKA MOROW.
( -Author: ooh so scary😱
  -Reader: Author plz stop😐
  -Author: But- but-
  -Reader: Nuh-uh. Now continue with    
                 the story
  -Author: What if I don't wanna?
  -Reader: *pulls out glock* Listen here
                  you little shit if you dont-
  -Author: Fine fine😭)

Hisoka slowly clapped his hands with a smirk plastered on his face. He slowly got up and went to Y/n. "My, my what a pleasant surprise...Y/n~" Hisoka's voice cooed. "What do you want?" Y/n asked in a annoyed voice. "Don't be so rude" Hisoka said while pouting. "Whatever, just move I need to get to my room" Y/n told Hisoka while slightly pushing him out of the way. "Your wish is my command~" Hisoka said with a devious smile as he attached Bungee Gum to her back.

Y/n just scoffed at him and walked away to her room. She could feel Hisoka's eyes plastered on her back and ass as she walked.

Just as Y/n was about to turn around the corner she felt something pull her back roughly. Hisoka smiled to himself as Y/n bumped into his chest. He quickly wrapped his arms around her waist tightly. "L-LET ME GO!" Y/n yelled while trying to punch her way out of Hisoka's grip. "Ooh just stay still for this once" Hisoka told he in a stern voice.

Hisoka dragged Y/n to his room while she still tried to break free from his grip.

When Hisoka got to his room he pushed Y/n inside and locked the door. "HEY-" Y/n was cut off by hisoka pushing her on his bed.

(u. starts playing in the background. Listen yall that song hit different so go listen to it so u can get them ears blessed. Also I apologize in advance if it not ur taste in music🥵😩😻)

"Just let me have you this once" he whispered in her ear making Y/n very hawt gaw-dayum👩‍🦲. Hisoka nibbled on Y/n's ear and made his way down to her jawline. Y/n let out soft moans as Hisoka pleasured her. "You like that don't you?" Hisoka questioned her while smirking. He used his Bungee Gum to bound her wrists to the metal frame. (Yeah the metal frames are making a comeback🤰)

He slowly made his way to her lips and kissed her roughly. Hisoka pushed his tongue in her mouth gagging her slightly.

He pulled away as a string of saliva connected their mouths together. Swiftly Hisoka removed Y/n's shirt and br. Hisoka moved down her neck and collarbone leaving hickeys and bite marks all-over. Y/n couldn't hold it anymore and let moans of pleasure escape her mouth as Hisoka pleasure her. He smirked on her skin and moved down to her mommy milkers.

He used his mouth to pleasure one and his hands to pleasure the other. When Hisoka was finished with one milker he proceeded to the next one. He bit and sucked on her melons until they were covered with hickeys.

Hisoka removed the rest of Y/n's clothes then his so they were both completely nakey😈✨. He stood in front of the bed and grabbed a big chönk of Y/n's hair in his hands. Quickly he pushed Y/n's mouth on his double decker ultra thicc colossal titan all-for-one eiffel tower 200-feet-high mega pro ultra horse cock. As Y/n's head bobbed up and down on his dīck Hisoka let out loud groans. "Yes, Y/n keep doing that. Make me feel good, yes, yes just like that" he groaned out.

Soon he released his coffee creamer all in Y/n's mouth. Hisoka pushed Y/n back down and started to eat dat gœd BUH-DUSSY. Y/n let more moans escape her mouth as Hisoka pushed his tongue in and out of Y/n's puss. Soon Y/n felt her climax knock on the door. Y/n let put a final louder final moan as she released. Hisoka quickly licked it all up.

Hisoka lifted his head from Y/n's coochie and looked her in the eyes. "Your one of the most powerful people in Heavens Arena why aren't you fighting me now?" Hisoka questioned Y/n with a smirk. "F-fuck you" Y/n stuttered out. "You're already doing that for me darling~" Hisoka chuckled softly.

Hisoka entered Y/n's coochie with dat big dick, ong😩. He went slowly at first but quickly picked up his pace. Hisoka started to pump into Y/n at a inhumane pace.

After 30 minutes Hisoka could feel his good dingaling twitch. He thrusted in Y/n a few more times before pulling out. He moved Y/n's head backwards and came in her mouth.

Hisoka wasn't finished tho. He flipped Y/n over so she was in a head-down-ass-up position. Hisoka smacked Y/n's ass before entering again. This time he went faster. His 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000-inch hiting every spot in Y/n's WAP.

Another half hour passed. Hisoka felt his climax and pulled out. He let his mayo cover Y/n's back completely.

Hisoka removed his bungee gum from her wrists. "I suppose you'll be sleeping here tonight~?" Hisoka questioned Y/n. He got no response but just ignored it. He knew Y/n would stay by him anyway.

Softly Hisoka lifted Y/n into his arms. "Let's go take a nice relaxing bubble bath together, okay~".

(I'm planning on doing one for Shura from the last mission movie🥵)