🥵💦SHURA💦🥵

This man is so slept on it ain't even funny anymore😫😫😫😫😫😫 ong the things I'd let this man do to me oh lord I'm such a simp for him I even wrote a damn speech about him 😏🤤😩Yall hxh fans should be hyping him up as well 🙄🤚
Anyways here r a few sneak peeks at this daddy material right here😫🧎‍♀️

This man is so slept on it ain't even funny anymore😫😫😫😫😫😫 ong the things I'd let this man do to me oh lord I'm such a simp for him I even wrote a damn speech about him 😏🤤😩Yall hxh fans should be hyping him up as well 🙄🤚 Anyways here r a...

CCjskdvdodbdiddhskdhdi oh to be kurapika 😩😩

CCjskdvdodbdiddhskdhdi oh to be kurapika 😩😩 .
The movie is "hunter x hunter the last mission movie" is really good i recommend it especially for Shura 😏

"LET ME GO!" Y/n yelled as she kicked trying to get out of Shura's grip. He tightened his grip around her neck tighter the more she struggled. "Keep screaming I love the sound of your voice pleading for help" Shura chuckled a little as he watched Y/n struggle.

"Fuck you" Y/n snapped at him. "Then do it" Shura told Y/n as he dropped her to the ground. Y/n coughed and gasped for air once she got on the ground.

She slowly got up but Y/n's freedom didn't last long as Shura kicked her back down to the ground placing his foot on her neck so she could stay there. "Don't think you can escape so easily kitten" Shura told Y/n with a smirk plastered on his face.

Swiftly Shura picked Y/n up and threw her harshly down on the table. Y/n arched her back as she hit the table with a loud thump. Shura got on top of Y/n pinning her down to the table. "Your basically useless since you don't want to tell me where to black report is so I guess I could have a little fun before I kill you" Shura whispered in Y/n's ear making her 😻 throb.

(I see red starts playing in the background🥵. This song made more sense on the pika ones but since the color of the lights in the place Shura was is red ig it could work as well😏😏)

Shura smashed his lips onto Y/n's biting and sucking on her bottom lip a little before pushing his tongue in her mouth. Y/n gagged slightly as he stuck his tongue in all the way🤰. After a while Shura parted his lips from Y/n as a string of saliva connected them together.

"Do you want more kitten?" Shura questioned Y/n as he bit slightly at her ear. Y/n kept silent not answering his question. "So I get the silent treatment now huh" Shura asked Y/n only for her to keep her mouth shut yet again. "Fine then I'll make you speak" He told her and attacked her neck like me when imma get my hands on flock. (I'm not kidding yall. If I see this Justin Bieber knockoff wannabe if tear that mf to shreds istg I'll toss him outta his carseat 😇🥰)

Y/n moaned slightly when Shura found her sweet spot. Shura simply smirked against her skin as he continued to bite and such on her sweet spot. He continued to leave dark hickeys and bite marks down her neck and her collarbone.

Shura hungrily ripped off Y/n's shirt tossing it aside with her bra. He grabbed her left honker and started to massage it. Y/n gasped as his cold hands met her warm skin but she soon moaned once she felt how pleasurable it is. "Does my little kitten like that?" Shura asked Y/n. She looked away with a blush covered face biting her lip to stop her moans from escaping.

"Dont hold back your pretty little moans" Shura told her before he latched his mouth on her right honker biting, sucking and kissing it. Y/n couldn't hold in anymore and let sweet moans escape her mouth as Shura pleasured her. Once he felt like he had pleased Y/n's right tiddie he moved to the left, to the left every-. He repeated what he did to her one tiddie on the other until both her twinzies🤪 were covered in dark hickeys.

Shura looked up at Y/n's flustered face and chuckled slightly before smashing his lips back onto Y/n's giving her a deep and passionate kiss. Y/n kissed back as she wrapped her arms around his neck deepening the kiss. After a while they stopped kissing and stared in each other's eyes. Shura gave Y/n one last peck on her lips before her stood up removing his clothes so he was in nothing but his boxers.

Shura removed Y/n's pants and panties tossing them aside before diving into that slip-in-slide of pleasure num num coochie. He sucked and swirled his tongue around the top part of her cooch. Y/n moaned and arched her back as Shura entered her with two fingers🤞. Y/n couldn't hold it in anymore and released her woman mayo on Shura's fingers. He pulled his fingers out and sucked all of Y/n's 👹çųm👹 off his fingers before sticking his tongue in all the way and licking up the rest.

Shura grabbed Y/n's by her hair and pulled her so she sat up. He got infront of her "open" he told her in a stern voice. Y/n slowly removed his boxers to reveal his ultra mega pro most juicy moist delicious voluptuous pussy destroying no hands needed founding titan topped with the beast titan topped with the colossal titan ice cream Sunday topped with the cherry on top 123 knockout and I'm ging power tower gazillion inch throbbing horse cock. (I just know this man is packing the titanic in there😩).

Y/n slowly opened her mouth only for Shura to shove his entire titan in her mouth. "You should learn to be faster for next time" he told her as he gripped onto her hair bobbing her head up and down on his *insert levi voice* PP.

After a while Shura felt his cannon twith and released his delicious coffee creamer in Y/n's mouth. Y/n swallowed everything since it tasted really yummy😋. Shura pushed Y/n back on the table and got on top of her. He parted her legs and shoved his entire buffet inside her. Y/n let out a loud scream since it was her first time and Shura showed no mercy.

He slammed in and out of her at a inhumane speed making sure to go as deep as possible. Soon Y/n's screams of pain turned into moans of pleasure and Shura let out a few groans. "Your so fucking tight kitten" Shura told Y/n as he snaked his hand around her neck choking her slightly.

After a while Shura could feel his climax and so did Y/n. Y/n came first and Shura pulled out releasing his love mayo on her stomach. Y/n panted heavily "come on kitten we're not finished" Shura told her and flipped her over so she was in a head-down-ass-up position.

Shura pushed his massive horse cock back into her lil garage going at a inhumane pace once again making sure to go as deep as possible. Y/n gripped onto the table as she drool slightly.

After a while Shura felt his climax reach. Y/n had already released her c̸u̸m̸ on Shura's power tower. Shura grabbed a big chønk of Y/n's hair in his hands and pulled her up. He positioned his eiffel tower by her mouth and used his hands to help him reach his climax. Shura released his yummy love mayonnaise all in Y/n's mouth as she drank it all.

Shura panted slightly as for Y/n she was very tired and a panting mess🤧. Shura put his clothes back on and got his cape wrapping it around Y/n. "I suppose I should take you home" He told her as he picked her up bridal style. "I can't ditch you now kitten" Shura told Y/n as he made his way home with her.

(Before you question. Yes they did have segcy time in that recording room thingy Shura was in during the movie🙂. I won't be posting for a week or so since I've got a few things I need to take care of at home but I will be back. Also thx for over 15k yall r to precious mwah mwah😚. Anyways have a good day/night further my lovely levi cum consumers ❤)