🥵HISOKA X NON BINARY❤🥵

(This be a special for bugisangry . Yes I read yaoi for this one. But even tho I read like two or three I'm still not good at writing male x male. So I changed it to non binary. I hope it doesn't anger you tho sorry I couldn't make a male x male besti. You can change they/them to she/her or he/him, whatever pronouns u use😘✌)

A strip club is not the best place to be right now. Hisoka darted his eyes around the room. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. Some dancing, some at the bar and so on. The stage lights suddenly changed to a bright red. Everyone went silent at the sudden change of atmosphere.

Out from the back came someone. The red light shined on their h/c making it appear as if they had dyed it. Soon music started to play and the crowd started cheering loudly. They grabbed on the pole and started walked around it slowly removing peices of their black lingerie tossing it in they crowd.

They started moving down the pole letting the music take control of their movements. They swinged their hips to the beat in a slow rhythm. Hisoka moved a little in his seat. He was intrigued by this person. They seemed interesting.

After a while the music stopped and they spoke up. "Thank you for watching me" they sent a wink to the crowd. It seemed as if this person was famous in the club. People cheered throwing bundles of cash on the stage.

Hisoka was curious about this person. He followed them to their room. Hisoka now stood in front of the door. The door was decorated in sparkles and stickers making it stand out from the others.

__________________________

⁂❁᪥❁᪥❁᪥❁᪥❁᪥❁⁂
ꕥ★✩☾︎ 𝒀/𝑵 ☽︎✩★ꕥ
⁂❁᪥❁᪥❁᪥❁᪥❁᪥❁⁂
__________________________

H

isoka chuckled a little under his breath at the cute cat sticker in the corner of the room. Form outside the door he could hear Y/n singing a song. Their voice intoxicated Hisoka as he felt his pants growing tighter at every word Y/n sang. Oh how Hisoka couldn't wait to hear Y/n's moans as they beg for more under him while he fucks them senseless.

Hisoka knocked on the door. The door flung open revealing Y/n. They looked at Hisoka raising a eyebrow. "Why hello Y/n~" Hisoka cooed out with a sweet smile. "What do you want?" They asked in a annoyed voice. "So rude. You should treat your customers with kindness~" Hisoka said with a obvious fake pout.

"Customer you say" Y/n said in a seductive tone. Their mood did a full 180. Hisoka smirked as Y/n pulled him in their room locking the door behind them.

(Love game starts playing in the background for some reason😩. I had a dream similar to this story and this exact song was in the background cuz I listen to it for like five times in one day so it was kinda stuck in my head.🥵😫 *whispers* The dream was abt coach Keishin Ukai😉😩)

Y/n pushed Hisoka on the bad and got on top of him. Y/n started grinding themselves on his 👹ÇØČĶ👹. Hisoka smirked and flipped Y/n over so he was on top. "I don't like being dominated" Hisoka told Y/n with a smirk on his face. Hisoka smashed his lips on Y/n's pushing his tongue in their mouth.

After a while Hisoka parted his lips. A string of saliva connected him and Y/n together. Hisoka sat on the bed as Y/n got between his legs. They rubbed Hisoka's glowstick through his pants slowly removing his pants. Once Hisoka's big fat mega super ultra pro beast titan cum- maker 3000 huge glowing throbbing horse cock was set free Y/n used their tongue, circling it around his tip.

Hisoka got irritated at the teasing and pushed Y/n's head forward so they could take it all. Hisoka gripped on Y/n's jair as their head bobbed up and down on his Eiffel tower.

Soon Hisoka felt his climax reach. He released his unborn children in Y/n's mouth. Yummy!😋. Y/n made sure to not waste a single drop as they swallowed all of it.

Hisoka pit Y/n back on the bed. Once Y/n was on the bed Hisoka removed the rest of his clothes as well as Y/n's. Once both Hisoka and Y/n as nakey🙊🙈 Hisoka got back on top of Y/n. He used his bungee gum to tie Y/n's hands together.

Hisoka flipped Y/n over so they were in a head-down-ass-up position. Hisoka positioned his mega baby maker in front of Y/n's HOLE. (Idk what else to call it but it can be ur 😻 or ur 🍑 😩)

Hisoka slapped Y/n's ass before slamming his good dangling in Y/n's hole. Y/n let out a loud scream mixed with both pain and pleasure. Hisoka went at a inhumane speed making sure to go as deep as possible.

Hisoka let out groans every now and then while Y/n moaned loudly. "Your so fucking tight Y/n" Hisoka as he wrapped his hand around Y/n's neck chocking them slightly.

After a while Hisoka felt his climax reach. He took his big lightsaber out of Y/n and pulled them up by their hair. Hisoka pushed his throbbing cock in Y/n's mouth making them suck on him until he came in their mouth.

Y/n swallowed all of Hisoka's love mayo before plopping down on the bed. "You already tired?" Hisoka asked chuckling. Y/n nodded their head. Hisoka smirked before speaking up "I'm not tired"

"Then make yourself tired" Y/n said while panting. "The only way I'll get tired is if we have a round two~" Hisoka said coming closer to Y/n's face. Their face flushed a bright red as they looked at Hisoka before a smirk appeared on their lips. "That doesn't sound so bad"

(Wow I can't believe I actually was able to write that. It was easier than I thought🤰. Anyways have a good night/day further ily😫. Also I might be off for 2 or three days I'm not sure but ill be back i promise🥲🤟)