🥵DADDY ILLUMI🥵

(Someone requested Illumi and I forgot who it was sorry. But whoever requested him lemme know in the comments. I'm sorry I forgot, plz forgive me😔.)

Illumi was out on mission. He had to kill some big shot in the mafia. Currently Illumi stood right outside his target's house. Or more like mansion.

Illumi crept in the house through the window. He got in pretty easily. Immediately Illumi spotted disturbing target. He sat in a black leather chair, the light of his laptop screen illuminating his face.

But his target wasn't alone. It took Illumi a while to realize the other female in the room. She stood in the corner holding a gun. Most likely she must have also had to kill this guy.

The other female must have noticed Illumi. She glared at him contemplating who to shoot first. In a swift movement Illumi threw a pin at the target's head. The male he killed instantly fell to the ground. The other female got a little scared but just shook it off and pointed her gun to Illumi. "Don't.Move" she told him.

Illumi stood still while he opened his mouth to speak. "Name?" He asked in a monotone voice. "What does it matter to you" she told him while raising a eyebrow. Illumi threw one of his pins at the female. She tried to dodge it but it went into her gun, blocking it from shooting.

"Tell me your name or else your eyes are next" Illumi said standing right in front of her. 'How the fuck did he get here so fast' she thought to herself. Slowly she gulped trying to build it as much confidence as possible before answering Illumi. "Y/n" she answered slowly.

Illumi nodded his then spoke up as well. "I'm Illumi, Illumi Zoldyck" when Y/n heard his last name she gulped. She had heard of the Zoldycks before. In fact they were also one of her targets.

Illumi hit the back of Y/n's neck knocking her out instantly. Swiftly Illumi catched her in his arms.

When Y/n awoke she was in a bed. It felt quite comfortable. The sliky white covers brushed against her naked legs.

Wait.

Naked legs?!

Last time Y/n checked she had wore long pants for her mission now she was missing them. Was she-.

Illumi walked in the room looking at her. Maybe he had-. "Don't worry i didn't do anything" Illumi reassured Y/n. She let out a sigh of relief. For the most part it looked like he wasn't lying so she believed him. (Before yall attack me in the comments. No Illumi isn't lying he is telling the truth.👍)

"I know that you had plans of killing the Zoldycks" Illumi said in his usual monotone voice. Y/n stiffened a little. She was for sure terrified I mean it's the Zoldycks they are some of the strongest people in the world.

Illumi tucked a piece of Y/n's hair behind her ear. (Debby Ryan vibez yall😜) Illumi leaned closer to Y/n's ear. "It would be impossible to kill us considering your strength but...it's not impossible to kill you" he whispered.

(Streets starts playing in the background. Listen if u hate this song gtfo my page and don't read my stories plz you tasteless hoe😇. This song makes a bitch feel like ur levitating aaaaahhhhh so I really recommend this song to listen to. Especially at 4 in the morning while dreaming abt Levi Ackerman and Erwin Smith railing u😩😩)

"Do you mind if I do this to you?" He asked tugging at her pantie in a more emotion filled voice. Illumi wanted Y/n more than anything now. She was quite interesting much, much more than others hoes. Y/n got hawt down at her coochie as it throbbed. She slowly nodded her. I she said Illumi wasn't attractive she would be lying.