Evie x Emerald

A/n- hey guys this was a request I hope you like it please leave a comment and a vote. One more thing if you want your name in your request to tell me and I will use your name.

Emerald POV

It was my first day at Auradon prep and I was terrified I have a secret I don't want anyone to know if they found out everyone would never look at me the same again. I sighed and walked through the doors I looked around and it was really busy. I saw a blue-haired girl, she was beautiful I smiled and she saw me looking at her. I looked down as fast as I could then walked in the other direction.

"Hey" someone shouted so I turned around and saw the girl I was looking at running towards me I stayed still so she could catch up. "You must be new, I'm Evie, daughter of the evil queen," she said and I smiled.

"I'm Emerald I moved here a few days ago" I smiled and Evie looked me up and down.

"It's nice to meet you emerald I hope we can be really good friends," Evie said and I looked at her in shock. In my old school, everyone thought I was wired.

"I would like to be friends with you" I smiled and she smiled back she started walking and I followed.

"So who are you parents," she asked and I became stiff I don't know if I should tell her or not but I can't lie to her either.

"My parents are ruby but people know her as red riding hood," I said and she nodded.

"Awesome so can you turn into a wolf like you mum or can your mum only do that" asked Evie and I stood there in shock what do I tell her. "Hey, I don't care if you anyways I think it's pretty cool if you can," she said and I smiled.

"Yeah I can and I can control my shifts it's just painful at times," I said and she nodded.

"Well if you ever need anything I'm here for you," she said and I smiled "why do I introduce you to my friends," Evie said and I nodded we started walking again. 

We walked over to a tree and I saw people sitting under it evie grabbed my hand and led me over to it "hey guys this is emerald" Evie said and u waved to them.

"Emerald this is mal, Jay, Carlos, dude and Jane," said Evie and I waved to them all. Evie sat down and sat down next to her the others started talking until mal sat next to me.

"So emerald what made you come to auradon" asked mal and I looked at Evie I don't know what to say she nodded. I took a deep breath and sighed.

"I came here cause me and my mum wanted a fresh start my mum is ruby also known as red riding hood," I said and they all stopped talking and looked at me dude came over and sat on me.

"You are...... Awesome" dude said and everyone laughed and I smiled.

"I agree it's nice to have you part of our friendship group," mal said and everyone agreed.

"Thanks, everyone I don't know what to say I just wish I came here sooner. Everyone at my old school thought I was wired I had no friends and half of them were scared of me" I said.

"Don't worry you have us and if anyone tried anything we will stand behind you?" jay said I smiled.

~5 days later~

It has been 5 days since I met the Vks and they have been so nice to I was walking down the hallway when I could hear some running behind me I turned around and saw mal. "Hey emerald have you asked Evie on a date yet," mal asked and I sighed.

"Not yet I just don't know how to ask her I'm scared what if she says no or what If she wants to stay friends and only friends," I said and mal laughed.

"For a wolf you overthink emerald," mal said and I sighed we continued walking when I saw Evie.

"Hey emerald you ok," asked Evie I smiled and walked over to her.

"Yeah I'm ok, E I was wondering if you want to go on a date with me sometime," I asked and mal put her thumbs up.

"Yeah emerald I would love to when do you want to go" asked Evie and I smiled.

"I was thinking Saturday at 6 at the enchanted lake," I said and Evie smiled and nodded.

"Yeah that sounds good I have to go got a lesson to get to I will see you at lunch" evie smiled and kissed I'm cheek and walked away.

I smiled and turned to mal and she smiled "I told you so, evie really likes you emerald the next thing you know you to will be married and living in a castle" mal said and I laughed.

"Let's not wish our lives away anyways we need to get to lesson" I said and mal nodded. We walked down the hallway to our class but all I could think about is evie and our date.