lonnie x reader

A/n hey guys here I another chapter hop you enjoy and don't forget to vote thanks guys. I would like to thank you all for the 204 reads I didn't think I would get that many reads.

Y/ns POV

I am the daughter of peter pan. You all must think that I am the luckiest person in the world well I am not many people hate me because well for starters my dads a villain and 2 I am lesbian/bisexual I was thrown away on the isle once everyone saw my dad true colour. But today something's happened there light and no barrier. I walked out my house and smiled this must be a dream. I jumped in the air I closed my eyes expecting to come back down but when I opened them I was flying. I smiled and went higher and flew straight into Auradon and waiting for me there was mal and her gang.

"Y/n its so good to see you again I would like to apologise for braking you quiver so I got you one made" said mal handing me a gift.

"Geeeeee thanks" I said and opened it and saw a green quiver I imaged some arrows in my hand and when I opened them they appeared. I smiled and placed them in a tossed it over my shoulder.

"Y/n this is king ben and jane she's Carlos girlfriend and this is lonnie" said mal pointing to all different people I waved.

"Hi y/n it nice to meet you I have heard a lot about you I am mulans daughter and I am bisexual I heard you liked girls too" she smiled and I nodded.

"Yeah its true so do you know who to use a sword" I asked smirking.

"You bet I do" she replied with a sly smile.

"Want to duel" I asked and two swords appeared in the air.

"Hell year" Lonnie said and grabbed one of the swords.

I stood and one side and Lonnie stood opposite me we circled each other and the others left leaving just us two to have our games.

I leaped towards her and our sword clashed together and I smiled and so did she. We went on for about 30 minuted until we both got tried I was panting and so was she. " maybe we should have a rest" I asked and she agreed.

"Y/n who's your parents you never said before" asked Lonnie and I looked at her and sighed did she really have to bring my dad up now sure he's the reason I was locked up but I still missed him he didn't see me as his daughter he saw me as his best friend we played together, hunted together, we did everything together. "Hey y/n you OK" asked Lonnie and I nodded.

"Yeah my dads peter pan and it hard to talk about me and my dad was really close when I was little we did everything together until one day Killian Jones aka captain hook came to Neverland and threatened my dad that if he didn't left safe passage of the island that he would kill me. Sure my dad would just rip his heart out and crush it but he realised that Neverland was no longer safe for me so he got his shadow to take me somewhere safe he said that's it the hardest thing he had very done and once it was safe on Neverland again he will come back. I think he never came back because I am to old for Neverland  and anyway once I got here it was no better the found out who I was and threw me on the isle and threw away the key I was 6 at the time and it shows you how selfish people really are" I said and I felt tears running down my face.

"Y/n I am sorry I didn't know and I am sorry what people did to you but I promise not all people are like that here there are lots of nice people in Aruadon sure there's mean people like Chad and all of them but most people are nice" said Lonnie and I smiled.

"Thanks Lonnie and who's Chad" I asked

"Long story" said Lonnie and I looked at her.

"I have all day" I said and she giggled it was the cutest thing I heard.

"Well I wanted to be on the fencing team and I tried out but when Chad found out that it was me he didn't want a girl playing fencing I tried to tell him that didn't matter but he didn't care and now here we are but he like to annoy me about how I can't go things because I am a girl and girls are supposed to do girly things like balance books on there heads and wear dresses and tiaras and be this perfect princess but I don't want that I wanted to be out on the field doing sporty things and not sat i the stands watching them play." Said Lonnie I saw that a few tears mated to escape. I looked into her eyes and she looked pack with her beautiful brown ones we leaded in until we where inches apart I leaded in a little further and our lips where touching I quickly pulled back.

"I am so sorry I hardly know you but I feel like I have known you all my life I shouldn't have done that......" I began until I was pulled by the hem of my shirt and I felt lips on mine I smiled and deepened the kiss. We both pulled away for air. "That was amazing" I said and Lonnie smiled sure we only just met but isn't that what happens in fairy tales love at first sight or something like that who know all I know is I finally found something worth fighting for.