uma x fem reader

A/n hey everyone another one shot hope you enjoy and if you do please vote. Thanks for reading.

I was walking along the beach I was tried of my dad always trying to make me be someone I am not all I want to do is go on an adventure but my dad is to protective over me I heard a splash and looked toward the water and saw a tentacle and I used the fairy dust that my dad gave my to fly I looked for about 20 minutes until I saw someone who was sat on a rock drying off the hair "who are you" i asked landing on a different rock "I am uma who are you and how did you find me did mal send you" she asked "I am y/n daughter of peter pan and no mal did not send me" I said "well y/n what do you want" she asked "I want an adventure" I replied "what i thought you was the daughter of peter pan" uma asked "i am but dads over protective he said that i am a girl i suppose to stay at hole and clean hes overprotective" i said and she nodded "makes sence" she said "what do you want" i asked "I want to bring down the barrier and give the villains and their kids second chance" she said "makes sence" I smirked and she smiled "you know I always wanted to live on the isle" I said "really why" uma asked "because i like to break the rules and run around and we wicked but when i break a rule here its boring" I said and she giggled "I like you" she said "thanks I find you cute" I said and I realised what I said and turned deep red "I didn't mean it like that its just I like girls and i find you cute i mean never mind i will stop talking now" i said and uma giggled "dont worry about" she said "do you want to be my friend" i asked "sure i would love to be your friend" she replied "great" i said and smiled and she smiled back "wait here i want to give you something" she said and I nodded and she dove in the water. I was sat for about 15 minutes "great I have scared the only friend I got away" I said and I heard a giggle from behind me "not yet" uma smiled and gave me a shell if you ever want to talk to me come to this beach and blow into it and I will always come" uma said and I smiled and placed the shell in my pocket "thank you I love it" I said "here" I said and used my magic to make flute on a chain "and if you need me just blow into it I have enchanted it so only I can hear it" I said and she looked shocked "you know magic" she asked "yeah I get it from my dad" I replied "I have magic to I got it from my mum" she said "cool" I replied "do you want to hear a song" I asked and she nodded and I got out my flute my dad gave me and I began to play the flute and I looked up from it and saw a smile come on her face I finished the song "that was amazing" she said and smiled "thank you" I said "y/n where are you" I heard my dad shout "my dads coming I need to go bye uma" I said and she waved and went under water "dad what are you doing here" I asked "looking for you what you doing out here" he asked "I came here to clear my head" I said and he nodded "come y/n/n let's go home" he said and I nodded and looked back and saw uma head pop up from the water and I smiled and walked home thinking of uma.