Mal x fem reader

A/n- hey guys I'm back and this one is a request hope you like it and thank you for the request :)

Y/ns pov

I was walking with my sister Audrey we was on our way to meet the vks. My sister hated the idea but me I didn't mind I thought it was a great idea. We continued to walk until we got outside. She went to stand next to Ben and I lent against the statue.

A car pulled up and they all came I let out a small giggle when the two boys came rolling out the car. Then a girl with purple hair came out and my whole world just stopped she was beautiful. "And this is y/n" someone said snapping me out of thought.

"I'm y/n second daughter of sleeping beauty" I smiled making a small bow. I saw the purple hair one smile.

"I'm jay nice to meet you" he said kissing my hand. I rolled my eyes and looked up at her.

"This is Mal, Evie, jay and Carlos" Ben said and I gave a little wave all I want to do is talk to Mal.

"Why don't you show them round y/n while I talk to Ben" my sister said and I just sighed then rolled my eyes.

"Fine whatever" I said they both walked away. I led them into the castle after showing them the statue.

"So y/n what's it like living here" Mal asked, I turned around and i sighed.

"Not as good as people think, the school is terrible then my parents don't pay any attention to me cause I'm second born and a lot of people say I should be sent to the isle" I said making Mal smirk.

I turned away blushing. "What makes them say that" Evie asked and I let out a small laugh.

"I prank nearly everyone" I giggled which made Mal raise her eyebrows. "Anyway let me show you to your dorms, follow me" I said.

2 months later

It been 2 months since the vks have come to Auradon and my feeling for Mal haven't gone away in fact they have gotten stronger. All I think about is her.

"You should totally tell her y/n" Jane said then Lonnie agreed. I sighed walking around the gardens with them.

"I know I should but I doubt she likes me back, she likes Ben why would she choose me over Ben" I said.

"Don't think like that, I have seen the way she look at you Everytime you walk in a room or the way she laugh when you tell one of your awful jokes" Lonnie said and I sighed.

"My jokes aren't that bad" I giggled.

"Hey y/n" Mal said running over. Jane and Lonnie laughed walking away. I gave them a glare then looked back at Mal."whats up with them" Mal asked.

"Emmmm there just being annoying, anyways how's you" I smiled. She let out a smile making me look down.

"I'm good, bens just being annoying I want to be with the person I love but I don't know if they like me back" Mal smiled.

I gave a sad look then smiled "well the only way to find out is to ask them" I said then she smiled and took a step forwards.

"Do you like me" she asked making me go red and smiled widely.

"I thought you didn't like me but I got this all wrong" I smiled making her smiled back. She leaned in and I leaned in then our lips touched and I smiled in the kiss.

"That was.........amazing" she smiled. I smiled and nodded kissing her again.

"I can't believe this is happening" I smiled then Lonnie and Jane cheered from the bushes. "You have got to be kidding me" I said putting my head on Mal shoulder.

Mal laughed and cuddled me. "Will you stay with me" Mal asked and I smiled looking up at her.

"Always" I smiled then we intwined our fingers then walked off to get some food.