𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 - 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 13-

My reaction was clearly to stand fast up.
Sadly my legs said something else as I fell down on the hardwood floor.
"Y/N?" I heard a voice. This wasn't Kate. Or maybe it was, my head was spinning. I looked behind me.

"M-Miles?" I slowly leaned myself on the bed.
He groaned.
"Miles wake up!"

"Are you with Miles, Y/N?!" Of course it was Kate.
"I'm not!" I yelled back at her and took the blanket over Miles. Hiding him, I fast grabbed a gray shirt from the ground and took it on and sat down on the bed

Kate opened the door fast.
"Y/N? Get up from the bed. Breakfast is ready."
I looked down.
"Yeah, I'm coming soon." I answered fast. Kate closed the door. Miles let out another Groan.

"What time is it?" Miles asked in his morning deep voice as he quietly took the blanket off his face.
When I say I was deeply in love with this man, I mean it.

His black hair.
His morning voice.
Him waking up to messy hair.

I slowly laid down beside him, as he wrapped his arms around me. His eyes half closed.

"Good morning, Y/N." He smirked and pulled me into a kiss. Pressing his soft lips against mine.
"Suddenly in the mood to cuddle?" I let out a small laugh, he just smiled and nodded.
"Always." His smile was something else, I still can't get that scream out of my head.
When he came out with blood on his hand.
It was kind of terrifying.

Is there a side I don't know about him?

He gave me a kiss on the forehead and looked down at me.
"Something wrong?" He asked as we made eye contact.
"Nothing is wrong..." I wanted to ask him what that scream was. I wanted to ask him again, but what if he gets mad again. I'm not in mood for that.

He shrugged it off and quietly kissed me again.
I let out a small giggle.
He looked at me again.
"Something is up." He said and sat up.
I looked down.
"I-Uh, maybe we could go to the city?" I asked, I wasn't gonna tell the truth. I wasn't in the mood to ask him about that scream, even if I wanted too.

"The city? Are you crazy?" He looked shocked. Like he had seen some type of ghost.
"What? Is there something wrong about that?" I let a small awkward laugh.
"Fine, maybe we can go." He muttered. I smiled happily.
"We could go and get slush, maybe?" I suggested.
"And make-out?" He looked at me with a smirk again.
"Maybe, Maybe." I laughed and slowly threw some clothes on him I found on the floor, he quickly took the clothes on.

I got up and slowly limped out of the room.

"The food is already cold!" Kate spat. She was not really happy. She's probably not happy to see us come the same time too.
"Oh shut up, Lady." Miles rolled his eyes and stood beside me.
We both sat down by the table.

(ILL POST THE NEXT CHAPTER TOMORROW! I PROMISE, IM JUST STRESSED FOR THE TIME AHH)