𝑾𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒘 {Chapter 9}

"What if I don't want to go to that stupid school!" I said and slammed by hands on a plate.
Miles took his hand on my shoulder.
"Fine, It's fine." He said and grabbed my hand and walked off.
I took the plate and threw it on the floor, I looked at miles, he was shocked but I could see proudness on his face.
"Y/N! PICK THAT UP!"
"No, thank you." I ran fast over to my room I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked behind me.

There he was, the black curled boy with his red shirt, his brown eyes got contact with mine.
After a moment of silence, he went in first, then a full makeout section outside my door.

"Want me to punish you?"
"I still can't walk straight after last time." I smiled, dragging my hand through his soft curly hair.
"That was brave of you out there." He said with a smile.
"It won't be the last time either."
He smiled and looked me deepfully in my eyes.
"I love you, Y/N"
"I love you too, Miles."
I looked down and then look up at him.

"You know what."
"If we go to that stupid school."
"You will never"
"Ever"
"Leave my side"

"Demanding, I like it." He said and kissed my on my cheek.
"Stop it, Fairchild." I smiled.
"There might be other girls there, who knows, I just don't wanna lose you." I said.
He then grabbed me in for a hug.
"You will never lose me, Y/N." He whispered in my ear.
"You will always be mine."
"Until you die?" I asked him, whispering in his ear.
"Until I die." He said, I could see a small smile smirk up his face, and I gently kissed his lips.

He looked me in the eyes again.
"If you do something bad at school."
"I will be proud but I will punish you in a classroom" He said and then walked away.
"MILES, I STILL CAN'T WALK AFTER YOU, GET BACK HERE." I yelled over at him, but he was gone.

I heard small footsteps running over to me.
"Y/n, y/n!"
"Flora!" I said and hugged her gently.
"I don't wanna get caught!" She said and stod behind me.
"By who?"
"By Him!"

And then Miles came running from the shadow.
"How did you get so fast around the house, Miles?" I asked him.
Flora was just standing behind me laughing as Miles was trying to catch her.
"It's called running, Y/N." He said and finally catched Flora and held her up.
"I will be in my bedroom now." I said and tried to walk over to my bedroom on a normal way, but didn't succeeded, I limped over to my bedroom.

I sat down on my bed and took a deep breath, then I heard knocking at the door.
"Come in." I said, and Flora rushed to my bedside.
"Can you do my nails, please?"
"Sure, but I'm not the best" I smiled.
"That's fine, I just wanna try something new." She said, and Flora handed me over 1 color.
I gently took her hand and began to paint her nails.
"So, Y/N?"
"Mhm?"
"Will you get a child?"
I laughed until I heard someone in the doorway.
"She got loads of them inside of her."
It was Miles again.
"What?" Flora asked
"What?" Miles said as a tease.
"Miles, girls only!"
"Oh, but let's say I am a girl now then."
I threw a pillow at him.
"Or this could work, thanks." He went back to his bedroom and stole my pillow

"What did he mean?"
"He was joking, I don't know."
"Oh okay."
When I was done paiting her nails she just said Thank You and ran over to her own room.
I heard Loud Music come from Miles Bedroom, I decided to open his door and look what he was up to.
"Miles-"
He looked at me.
"Just in time, sweetie."
He said and grabbed me.
"In time for what?"
"For this!" He threw me at his bed and then turned the music down, he laid beside me and then we cuddled, until the window opened in his room automatically.