𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐲 {𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2}

I shook my head.
"What are you doing here?" He asked, as a FUCKING SPIDER CAME CRAWLING UP HIS BACK.
"There is a spider on you!" I said fast, almost screaming. I wanted to scream and hide, but that would make a bad impression. He took the spider with his hand and laid it back in the cage. I then felt that Flora wasn't beside me, she had left us alone.
"I asked you, what are you doing here?" He repeated himself, and turned the music down.
"Flora wanted me to meet you.." I said, and looked at my hand and then looked back at him.
"But, she walked away." I said, and smiled awkwardly.
"I'm Miles." He said, and looked up and down at me and bited his lips. I blushed.
"I'm y/n" I smiled. Miles looked at me.
"I can give you riding lessons." He said and sat back down and turned up the music.
"Y-Yeah, sure!" I said and walked out of his room.

I walked around, I had this weird, creepy feeling. But, I then found the kitchen. An old lady was making food.
"Hi! I'm Y/N" I said, she looked at me.
"I know who you are, I'm Mrs. Grose." Mrs. Grose said.
Some hours later, late at night. I heard people running.

"I'm gonna get you!" Miles said as he came running in.
"No!" Flora was running away from Miles. I stod there with a small smile before Flora hided behind me.
"W-Wait.. DON'T DRAG ME INTO THIS!" I said. I took Flora with me and ran into Miles room, locking the door.

Technically, Flora was my new bestie.

I heard knocking on the door.
"I never allowed you guys to go inside my room!" He said with an angry voice.
Flora unlocked the door, and Miles stared at me.
"SoRry" I said with an sarcastic voice, and sat in his bed. Miles rolled his eyes.
"Let's play Flash light tag!" Flora said and grabbed my hand.
"I can start!" Flora said and grabbed a flashlight. I was confused, but I shrugged it off. Miles looked at me and took my hand, when Flora began to count the states.

Everything became dark as we walked out the room.