Headcanons

1.) When you're alone with Kei, he always wants to be touching you. He'll get onto the bed with you to hold you or he'll sit on your lap when you're trying to study. He'll lay his head on you when you're on the couch or hug your waist from behind if you're standing.

2.) He'll never admit it, but he wants you to do the same thing. He wants you to lay on him in bed or wrap your arms around his neck when he's trying to study.

3.) He LOVES picking you up, only to place you on the bed and say "Stop distracting me." to tease you.

4.) When watching TV while laying on his bed, his favorite position is for him to sit upright against the headboard with you in between his legs, laying any way that you find comfortable.

5.) He's a whore for neck kisses (in the least NSFW way possible).

6.) You feel so lucky when you wake up before him, because you get to see him sleeping peacefully with the morning sunlight shining on his face.

7.) When you lay your legs on his lap, he likes to just massage them to release the tension in your muscles.

8.) HE LOVES BACK RUBS. Giving them, receiving them, he likes how easily they lull people to sleep.

9.) He doesn't like singing in front of anyone, really. But he will quietly hum along if he knows the song.

10.) There is one exception though... if you two are alone and Sk8er Boi by Avril Lavigne plays, you bet he'll sing every word.

11.) He loves family dinners at your house, but hates being at his own. His mom and brother always know just how to embarass him.

12.) (Aged Up) Tsukki LOVES that you work at a coffee shop, so he can see you every morning.  His excuse is that he needs to fuel his 'caffiene addiction' (although most of the time he orders tea so that he doesn't develop one).

Feel free to comment your headcanons if you want me to write a oneshot about it! I'll be sure to credit you.