9

9.) He doesn't like singing in front of anyone, really. But he will quietly hum along if he knows the song.

~

Disclaimer: The song used in this oneshot is gendered and the lyrics describe a female, but I'm still writing the reader to be gnc! Also there's swearing in this chapter so if you don't want to read that, skip!!

~

You made a playlist specifically for Tsukki, and he knew every lyric to every song in that playlist by heart. But one day, you decided to play a little trick on him. Before your upcoming study date, you were going to add some new, perhaps risque songs. The plan was when they play, he'll get flustered, and you'll have something new to tease him about for the next few weeks.

Today's the day. As you sit in the boy's room studying, the playlist is playing in the background. There are so many songs on the playlist that it might take a while to get to one of the few new songs, but you knew they'd play eventally.

One of the songs on the original playlist was ending, and another song was beginning.

'Follow my lead' was how the song began, followed by the strums of a guitar. You instantly knew it was one of the songs you added to fluster Kei, and you grinned to yourself.

'Good little girl...'

You looked to him, expecting to see some sort of reaction from him, but there's nothing. He's just sitting with his head down, looking at his papers.

'Always picking a fight with me...'

He starts to hum along to the song, which takes you by surprise. He looks up at your shocked face as he hums the next line.

'You know that I'm bad-"

Tsukishima flashes you his signature smirk.

'-but you're spending the night with me. What do you want from my world? You're a good little girl.'

He returns his focus to the papers that lay in front of him, acting as if nothing happened.

"What the fuck?" you ask him, still shocked.

"What?" he responds, and it's way too nonchalant for your liking.

"How did you know that song?"

"Don't worry about it," he giggles to himself.

"You are seriously the worst," you say, giggling along with him.

"How fitting." You can practically hear the smirk in his voice, and you throw a balled up piece of paper at him. "But you like me that way."