8

8.) HE LOVES BACK RUBS. Giving them, receiving them, he likes how easily they lull people to sleep.

~

"Babe. Stop. I just have a few more levels to complete and then we can sleep, okay?"

Your boyfriend has been trying to get you to get ready for bed for about an hour now, but you were committed to getting as far as possible as you could in your game. As you sat at his desk on your laptop, he was behind you, massaging your shoulders.

"You have said 'Just a few more levels!' for at least 20 levels. Can we just sleep? I'm tired." You thought he was awfully whiney, but from how he described his day, it made sense that he was exhaused and frustrated. Still, you had a goal for the night.

"It's not like I'd be able to sleep anyways. I drank that coffee, remember?" you argue.

"Not my problem. Come on."

"Rude..."

"Whatever, I have a solution anyways." He leans over you and places his forehead on the top of your head. "Please?" he mumbles into your hair.

You sigh to piss him off a little because frankly, he's pissing you off a little.

'But fine,' you think to yourself. 'I'll just let him fall asleep then return to my game and he never has to know.'

"Alright."

He perks up at this, removing his head and hands from your head and shoulders. You're both already in pajamas, so all you have to do is close your laptop and lie down on the bed.

Once he joins you on the bed, he faces your way and wraps his arms around you.

"So? What's your plan?" you ask, looking him in his eyes.

"Don't worry about it," he says, pulling you tighter. "Just shut up and close your eyes."

"Okay," you giggle, following his instructions. You feel his hand slide under your sweatshirt. You admit to yourself that you're confused, but you decide to let him do his thing while you wait it out so you can return to your game.

His fingers trail lightly across the warm skin of your back and it gives you goosebumps. He goes up and down your back slowly, then left and right. The light touch is soothing, and you feel your eyelids getting heavy. After just a few more minutes of him rubbing your back, you lull to sleep.

'I knew it would work.' Kei thinks to himself, giving you a kiss on the forehead.

That night, you slept better than you had in months.

~

A/N: I KNOW ITS OUT OF ORDER BUT 7 IS TAKING FOREVER SORRY