6

6.) You feel so lucky when you wake up before him, because you get to see him sleeping peacefully with the morning sunlight shining on his face.

~

God knows what time it was. All you knew is that it was early in the morning- early enough for the sun to just start rising, early enough for the new rays of the sun  to warm your skin, and early  enough for the boy next to you to still be asleep.

You had always felt so lucky on the days when you woke up before him. It was uncommon for this to happen- usually you slept in until the PM, which was the aftermath of staying awake until the AM. But when you slept over at Tsukishima's house, he made sure you went to sleep earlier. Of course, you always appreciated him for this, but you appreciated it a little more when you saw his peaceful face when he rested in the morning.

The sunrise cast a soft light over his face, accentuating his chiseled jawline and cheekbones. His blond eyelashes and eyebrows glowed in the light. The sun shone over all of his skin which had bumps here and there, and was beautiful nonetheless. Everything about him was breathtaking. It was rare for him to look so calm. Usually his brows were furrowed and his lips were down-turned. But right now, he was expressionless. Tranquil.

You could definitely get used to waking up to this every morning.