Chapter 15-Official?

Me and Ethan were laying in his bed watching tv. We decided that we'll stay at his house unless someone calls us. At the moment we were watching Steven Universe and it's about three in the afternoon. My phone on the side table started to vibrate so I picked it up. I look and see that Mark was calling me.

   "Hello?" I ask answering the phone

   "Hey y/n is Ethan with you?" Mark asks.

   "Yea why?"

   "Because I have been trying to call him for the past three hours."

   "Ethan where's your phone?" I ask turning to him.

   "I think it in the living room."

   "Well Mark has been trying to call you."

   "Just put me on speaker." Mark says

   "Ok."

   "Keep your phone with you Ethan I have something cool to show you guys."

   "Ok we're on the way." I say and grab my keys.

   "Make sure you bring Spencer. You might be here a while" He says and hangs up.

   "Come on Eefy I'll drive." I say standing up.

  "Ok." He says, grabbing Spencers leash.

   We put him on the leash and get him in the car. I started driving but on the way there we saw a pet store and stopped to get Spencer some food and new toys. Mark called us and told us to hurry up so we paid and left. I pull into the driveway and we get out walking up to the door. I was about to knock but Ethan stopped me.

   "Wait, we could scare Mark if he left his door unlocked." He says with a smile and slowly turns the doorknob.

   "How are we going to scare him?" I ask

   "We'll go into his recording room since that is most likely where he is and we can sneak up behind him."

   "Ok let's go."

   We first look around to make sure he is in his recording room. Ethan was right he is in the recording room. I let Spencer go and walk around somewhere else so he won't bark. We slowly go into the doorway and see Mark with his back to us. Ethan motions for me to go to the left and he'll go right. We slowly and quietly walk up behind him.

   "One" Ethan mouths

   "Two"

   "Three'

   "MARK!" We both yell and Mark jumps out of his chair turning to look at us laughing at him.

   "How did you guys get in?" He asks, trying to calm his breathing.

   "You should start locking your door." I tell him

   "So what did you get?" Ethan asks

   "Well if you guys follow me I will show you." He says walking out of the room. We follow him out and into the backyard.

   "Ta da." He says with a jazz hand pointing to a water slide.

   "Really you had us come over to see a water slide?" Ethan asks

   "Yea its cool." Mark says

   "Can we use it?" I ask

   "Sure but there aren't any swimsuits." He says

   "Cloths are swimsuits." I tell him and jump into the pool.

   We stay in the pool just hanging out and talking for a few hours and it was now eleven. We get out and dry off walking back into the house