Chapter 7-Visitors

We get in Mark's car and he starts to drive us to the airport. Once we all arrive, we start looking around for the Phoenix Az gate. Once we found it we sat down for a few minutes until people started to walk out of it. We stand up and I start to look for Terra.

   "Is that her?" Ethan asks and points to someone.

   "No." I keep looking.

   "How about her?" Mark does the same thing.

   "No"

   "Is that her?" Amy asks and points to a girl with blonde hair swished to the side and shaved sides wearing a Jacksepticeye hoodie.

   "N- actually yea that's her." I say and walk to her

   "Terra!" I shouted, making her look around. Once she spots me she rushes over.

   "y/n!" She hugs me.

   "How was the flight?" I ask her as we walk back to the others.

   "It was good except for when my headphones disconnected from my computer and Jack yelled his intro at full volume." She replies with a chuckle.

   "So you know these three. Mark, Amy, and Ethan meet Terra." I introduce them by throwing jazz hands at her.

   "It's nice to meet you guys." She responds holding her confidence which surprised me.

   "Does somebody want a group hug?" Ethan asks and opens his arms.

   "Of course." She says and hugs him with me, Amy, and Mark joining in.

   Once the hug was over we walked to the car. Ethan drove us home with me in the passenger seat and the others in the back. On the way there we started to talk about random things so they could get to know Terra. Mark gets a phone call and whispers into the phone.

   "Terra there are now two surprises waiting for you at Ethan's." Mark says once he gets off the phone.

   "What's the other one?" Ethan asks

   "It's a surprise I can't tell you guys." Mark playfully glares at Ethan, then looks away.

   "Whatever."

   "On another note I have to be your favorite youtuber am I not." Mark states looking at Terra.

   "Ooh this is awkward." I speak up.

   "Yea it's awkward because I'm her favorite." Ethan says

   "You guys are my favorite but not my number one favorite." She answers.

   "Yea we're messing with you." Mark chuckles quietly.

   "Yea y/n told us a few things about you" Ethan says focused on the road.

   "Only good things I hope." She says with a chuckle.

   "It's ok, we all have problems." Mark puts an arm around her shoulders.

   "We're here!" Ethan yells excitedly.

   "Lets go Terra we can't keep your surprises waiting." Mark rushes as the rest of us get out of the  car.

   We walk into the building and surprisingly we all fit in the elevator. We get to the fourth floor, then get off the elevator and walk to Ethan's door. We get to his door and he slowly pulls out his key. He slowly puts it in the keyhole and turns it even slower.

   "Why are you going so slow?" Terra asks, getting a little impatient.

   "There its unlocked." Ethan smiled mischievously and slowly turned the door knob.

   "Good let's go." Mark pushes the door open passing Ethan.

   "Rude." Ethan mutters with scoff.

   "Come on." I usher him and we go inside.

   "Ok Terra you ready for your surprises?" Mark asks as we walk into the living room.

   "Of course." She responds excitedly.

   "The one with more subscribers can come out first." He shouts and Felix walks out from the hallway.

   "Oh my god Pewdiepie." Her excitement slips up, but keeping her calm.

   "He was the second surprise I saved the best for last. Drumroll please." He says and we all do a drumroll.

   "Introducing the one and only loud Irish man Jacksepticeye." he announces and Jack walks into the living room

   "Please please hold the applause." He grins letting out a chuckle.

   "Oh my god I can't believe that 'The' Jacksepticeye is standing right infront of me." She says, her calm is now gone.

   "Calm down Terra." I pat her shoulder.

   "Calm down do you know how important he is to me?!" She shouts excitedly.

   "Yea I told Mark about that and he called Jack. How did you get here so fast?" I question them.

   "Actually I was already here to visit Mark." He answers.

   "Why is Felix here?" Ethan asks

   "Well fine I'll leave then." Felix pretends to be hurt.

   "That's not what I meant." Ethan chuckles.

   "I know bro I'm actually here to visit Mark." He informs.

   "Well good now we can all hang out." Mark sits on the couch.

   "Are you ok?" I check on Terra.

   "Uh I think so." She says and steadies her breathing.

   "Do you want a hug?" Jack offers opening his arms.

   "Of course!" She yells and hugs him

   After that we all talked for a while and watched a few movies. We order pizza, play some games, and relax for the rest of the night till we all fall asleep on the floor.