Chapter 1-The Move

I was just finishing packing my room. I was finally moving out of my parents house. I’m moving from Phoenix Arizona to Las Angeles, California.

   ”Hey y/n the moving van is here are you ready.” My dad asks, poking his head in my room.

   “Yea I’ll be out in a minute to say goodbye to everyone.” I say taking down the posters and calendars I had on my wall. I put the fragile and most important thing in the suitcase that's staying with me. I walk into the living room and see my friends and family.

   “We’re gonna miss you.” Terra says.

   Even though we aren’t really related I still think of her as my little sister. Our dad’s are best friends and her family has been coming over every weekend for the past 20 years. I think of them as family and they think of my family as theirs.

   “Don’t worry I’ll be back for Thanksgiving and Christmas and you guys can still text me.” I say.

   “Yea, but not seeing you on the weekend when we come over is gonna be weird.” She says.

   “Come on y/n you gonna miss your flight.” My dad says. 

   “Bye you guys I’ll miss you.”

   “Don’t forget to text me if you meet someone famous.” Terra says.

   “Don’t worry I won’t.” I roll my eyes playfully and chuckle. 

   “It’s starting to rain you should put on a jacket.” Dad says while opening the door.

   I open my suitcase, pull out my Unus Annus hoodie and put it on.

   ”I'll be back when you're eighteen to get that tattoo Terra.”

   “Unus.”

   “Annus.”

   I walk out the front door and get in the car. When we get to the airport dad gets my suitcase and we head inside.

   ”Make sure you call when you land ok?” He says.

   “Of course. Do you know when the moving truck should be at my place?” I ask.

   “They should be there a little bit after you.” He says.

   “Now boarding for Las Angeles California.” The speaker above calls.

   “Well that's your plane have fun and call us every day.”

   “I will dad don’t have too much fun without me.” I say and walk toward the plane entrance. I get on the plane and pull out my laptop and watch youtube.

-Time skip to when you get home-

   I opened the door for my new apartment and walked in. The place was mostly empty other than the couch that was already there. Since there wasn’t any food in the fridge I decided to call and order a pepperoni and black olive pizza.

   About thirty minutes later there was a knock on the door. I get up and answer it. I open the door and see a thin man about 5’8 with dark brown almost black wavy/curly hair.

   “Hello I’m Ethan your neighbor someone gave me a pizza and I’m guessing that it’s yours.” He says.

   “Yea it's mine.” I say taking the box from him and putting it on the coffee table.

   ”Would you like to come in?” I ask him.

   He looks down at his watch ”Yea I’ve got about twenty minutes till I have to go do something anyways.”

   “My name is y/n.” I say holding out my hand for him to shake.

   “It’s nice to meet you y/n. I like you hoodie.” He says.

   “Thanks! would you like to have a slice of pizza?” I ask him.

   “Yes please.” He says and sits on the couch. I take a piece and sit next to him. We get to know each other and his watch goes off.

   “Shit sorry y/n I have to go but it was nice meeting you I’ll see you around.”

   “Bye Ethan.” I say and lock the door behind him.

   My phone goes off and I see that Unus Annus posted a new video. Before I watch it I call my parents. Once I get off the phone I watch the new video on my computer. Towards the middle of the video I notice that Ethan looks like my neighbor and he was wearing the same clothes and everything.

   “How can I not recognize him.” I say to myself. Once the video was over I noticed how tired I was and started to fall asleep.

   A/n
   Thank you for reading this chapter I plan on posting once everyday.This book is edited byPrettyLittleInsanity.I have another book that is a JacksepticeyeXReader on my other account terraberra1011 go check it out please and thank you