Part 6 ~ Closer (smut)

-C-
I walked into the room and she was settled on my bed texting someone. It was probably just  one of her friends.

"Where where we?" I said as she looked up from her phone. I walked over to the bed and crawled towards her. Soon enough I was in front of her legs, I slowly pushed them open so I would be closer. I crawled on top of her and our lips immediately connected. She had one arm over my neck and the other on my chest. I place one of my hands on the back of her head and the other on her neck.

"You like that?"

"Mhm"she hummed back

✘✘✘✘✘
-Q-

He put his hand around my neck and was slightly choking me as we started making out. Then he stopped.

"What?" Did he not want to do this? He lifted his off shirt and leaned back in.

"You're one lucky son of a bitch" he whispered right before kissing me again. Self centered much?

"Shit, I forgot to lock the door" he started to lift off me.

"Nobody's home. Our moms are at a hotel tonight and Cam is staying another night at her friends house, it's fine jus- just kiss me" I pulled him back in as he wrapped a hand around my waist. He rammed his hips against my crotch, I could feel that he was getting hard against me. "Please~"

"You want something?" I started reaching my hand towards the zipper on his jeans. He grabbed my hands and placed them over my head, then moving to my neck. Decorate it a little.

"You gotta wait till I say so... alright" I nodded back

"Good" he whispered as he removed his hand from my neck.

"Hey um, before yk... uhh I need to tell you something..." he seemed hesitant

"Well you know how you where talking about Dream and how I well... looked like him? Well uh. I'm Dream." he looked worried for some reason.

"Oh I know, it's pretty obvious. I mean your voice is well, identical. And your laugh I mean come on, I'm not stupid."

"Oh" he leaned back and started rolling his hips as he reached to the bottom of my shirt.

"Can I?" I hummed as a answer again.

"we've been over this, I need words please."

"Yes Clay just. Please." he started lifting up my shirt, kissing up my body as more skin got exposed. He stopped lifting the shirt as it got to my chest. He leaned away and let go of my arms.

He looked down at me and he just staring. god of course he cares about how my body looks. Why could I think I would have a chance with a guy like hi-

"Holy shit your beautiful" he whispered under his breath.

"What?"

"I said your beautiful, you always wear baggy sweaters so I've never actually seen... you." he started kissing up my body again and continued lifting my shirt till it was over my chest.

He wrapped his mouth over one of my nipples and started sucking, one of his hands playing with the other. I let out a little moan.

"Clay- " he rammed his hips one last time as hard as he could.

"fuck qui- mgh" he pushed in his hips slowly, rubbing up on me. He hooked his index finger on the top of my pants.

(Any hookers in chat?)

But he stopped himself, and looked into my eyes.

"Are you sure? Like 100% I don't want you to feel like this was a mistake"

"Yeah 100%, do yo-?" My words where cut of by the sound of his zipper, he got up off me so he could take his pants off. He was now sat there in only his underwear, and hooked his fingers back on the top of my pants, slowly pulling them off.

He got back on top, thrusting in a pattern while he placed my hands over my head once again and started looking around.

"Shit where are my condoms, fuck" still ramming his hips.

"Clay I'm- mh- I'm on the pill you don't need on- hmm~"I was struggling to talk already damn.

✘✘✘✘✘
-C-

I want to fuck her so badly, I gotta be gentle though because she's got a booboo.

(He cares about that but little does he know she's not gonna be able to walk tomorrow, and it's not because her cut hurts *wink wink*)

I grabbed her underwear and slowly started pulling it down to her ankles. There she was, on display and all mine. How did I get so fucking lucky.

"fuck" I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She was so... beautiful.

I pulled down my boxers to my knees. We both sat there for a while trying to prepare.

✘✘✘✘✘
-Q-

We where just starring in silence until he grabbed my hips.

"are you ready?"

"Yes please just"

He lined himself up with me then stuck the tip in. I grabbed onto his wrist that was still holding my hips.

"You okay?" He stopped immediately once he felt pressure around his arm.

"Mhm" I let out a loud moan when he thrusted the rest of himself in me.

"Sorry I- Uh didn't mean to- for it to be that rough, just squeeze my wrist when your ready" I squeezed his wrist almost immediately.

he started burying himself inside me starting slowly and speeding up a little the more I squirmed.

"yo- mmf~ you feel so goo- ah-"

"Fuc- mmhg-"

"Are you gonna-" I was cut of by his answer

"Y- ah- yes-"

Before anything else could happen I heard the bedroom door creek open...

✘✘✘✘✘

Chapter 6

Sorry this took so long :/