Part 7 ~ Night in (smut)

The door creaked open...

Then silence, neither me or Clay where talking, barely breathing. He layed down on top of me to make it look like we where just cuddling, but we where being so loud. Shit.

I looked over to the door to try and see who walked in but saw nothing. Just an empty doorway.

"Clay nobody is there" I said confused but then I felt something small jump on the bed.

Meow-

Clay got back up and I saw patches crawling around the bed. Both me and Clay let out relived sighs.

"Patches get out I'm busy" he joked, we both started laughing at his comment. He pulled out, picked up patches with one hand and dropped her outside the room, then locked the door on his way back in. He got back on top of me.

"Sorry about that"

✘✘✘✘✘
-C-

Thank god that happened, I was too close. I can't fucking do that I have to wait longer. She just feels so good around me. I let out a huff and entered her again. Slowly getting back to the pace I was going.

She was squirming so much, trying to hold in her moans. Not very well to say the least. She was letting out little breaths or groans here and there. The faster and rougher I got the louder she got.

"AH~" she was getting close

"I need you to- hu- hold it in for me alright? Can you do that for me?"

She started whining, shaking. Holy fuck she was adorable.

"W- we can do it together, You only have to wait just a lit- uhm~ a little longer for me okay?"

I could feel my stomach getting warmer.

"I'm gonna-" I picked up my pace so she could reach her climax with me. She was whining, begging for me.

"Ah~ aH~ mhm~ F-FU AH~" we both finished one after another. Her legs shaking, covered head to toe in sweat.

"Look at you, let's go clean you up" I let her catch her breath while I cleaned us up as well as i could and got dressed before giving her my sweater and some of her underwear then walking her to the bathroom.

"You go pee I'll get a warm bath ready for you alright?" She nodded

I sat her down and headed towards the tub. Once the water was the right temperature I let it run and went downstairs to get her some cold water. Thought it would be refreshing.

✘✘✘✘✘

I headed back upstairs and knocked on the door.

"I got you some water, can I come in?" She opened the door and let me in.

"Clay I'm tired"

"I know, we can go to bed after your all cleaned up and not sweaty anymore" I pulled her in close and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

Soon enough the bathtub was full, I turned off the water and got Quin into the tub. I helped her wash up and dry off, I got her back into my hoodie and a pair of sweatpants, she looked so comfortable.

I scrolled through Twitter until she was asleep, when I was starting to get tired as well I closed my eyes. I could feel patches next to me on the bed so I pet her till I fell asleep.

✘✘✘✘✘
-Q-

I woke up before Clay, he was still sound asleep with his arms wrapped around me. He was snoring into my ear, his breathes in between ticking the back of my neck. I got up to check my phone and saw it was 1:38 pm. I also had a text from my mom.

✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺

Mom 🤍

1:30 PM: Hey honey, that's horrible to hear, anyway Emily and I are gonna be out again today. I hope you had a good night and are feeling better today, We'll be home around 6 PM and Cam needs to be picked up at 1:45 so I'm asking if you or Clay could please do that. I love you <3

✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺

I tried getting up so I could start heading to Cams friends house to pick her up. When I tried to pull away the arms around me tightened.

"Clay I need to go pick up Cam let go"

He huffed at me

"Please let go I have to be there in-" I looked at the clock, it was now 1:42 "three minutes"

I forced his arms away as he whined and put my hair up in a bun because I didn't feel like brushing it. I got to the house 7 minutes late, it was okay though because I didn't need to arrive on time. Cam crawled into the car and gave me a strange look.

"Why are you wearing Clays clothes..." she announced

"We uh... went on a walk and I got cold so he gave me his sweater"

"And his... pants?" she smirked like she knew something

"He doesn't know I took his pants, they looked comfortable so I took them, but you gotta be quiet because he hasn't noticed yet"

"Okay..."

Fuck, it sounds like she knows, or is guessing stuff at least. I think my excuse was alright to say the least. When we got home Clay was in the kitchen cooking something, I didn't care what it was because it smelt good.

Cam went to her room immediately after insulting Clay.

"Whatcha making?"

"Pasta, here try some" he put the tip of his finger in the sauce and placed it in front of my mouth.

"There is a spoon right there" I pointed to a spoon that he was using to stir the sauce

"I'm still using it and I don't enjoy your spit in my food" he groaned

"You sure cause last night yo-" he covered my mouth as Emily walked in and turned on the sink to wash her hands.

"Did you kids have fun last night?"

"Yeah, after we got back from the hospital we watched a couple movies then fell asleep"

"Oh, your mom told me you had to go to the hospital, how you feeling today kiddo? I saw you limping up the steps, is it really that bad?" Clay huffed trying to hold in a laugh, then looked at me and smirked.

"Uh yeah, my legs- I mean leg is a bit sore from yesterday, I'll be okay though it's not as deep as I thought" Clay huffed again, so I kicked him in the shin.

"That's good, oh Clay can you please do Quin and your laundry tonight please?"

"Yeah mom" Clay sighed

✘✘✘✘✘

Words:1089
Chapter 7