ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

(Time skip to 13 days later, 2:00 pm)

(Y/N) set her books down onto her desk, "Mrs. Omer?" She asked. The teacher looked at her, "Uhm, I'm leaving class a little early today. By like, thirty minutes. I have a flight to catch, so..." she finished. (Y/N) knew that Mrs. Omer would understand because all her teachers had been emailed about how she would take her exams extra early since she would miss the last week of school.

Mrs. Omer nodded, "Have a nice trip, where exactly are you going?" By this point, the whole class was listening in on their conversation. And it was news to Mary Margaret, "Oh, I'm going to Toronto, Canada," (Y/N) replied.

"Wait, what?" Mary Margaret spoke up, "Girl, you never told me this! Oh my gosh, how long?" She asked. M&Ms always supported (Y/N) and she was very intrigued by this. "All summer, I'm not coming back until two days before school starts up again,"

"WHAT! THATS SO COOL!" Mary Margaret yelled. The rest of the class were genuinely shocked, "But hold up," M&Ms started, "that means you can't hang out with me this summer, right? We can't rewatch Stranger Things like we always do."

"I'll call you everyday?" (Y/N) tried, "And you can probably visit me-"

"Okay, class!" Mrs. Omer raised her voice, "I'm sure all of you want to hangout with (Y/N) this summer, especially the boys-" she joked, "- but we're wasting my class time, so. Let's get a move on! Today, we are finishing the exam review packet! Everyone get out your packets and go to page seven!"

(Time skip to 28 minutes later)

The class was silently finishing their review packets, when (Y/N) heard a knock on the door. A man in a suit and black sunglasses stepped in and said, "(Y/N). C'mon." (Y/N) collected all of her items and walked through the classroom. She heard some whispers from the others, "Who the hell is that?" Whispered some popular boy. "Oh my god, is she going on some secret mission?" whispered another girl. M&Ms looked at me with an expression that said 'tell me everything over the phone later'. (Y/N) nodded and followed the suited man to the front desk.

The suited man was actually (Y/N)'s acting agent. He was very kind and his name was Harris. Harris was his first name, he didn't like going professionally by his last, "Mr. Harris?" The man looked at her, "When exactly is my first rehearsal?"

"Tomorrow, at nine am," he replied. Damn, looks like I won't be doing much sleeping in this summer, (Y/N) thought.

(Time skip to 18 hours later)

(Y/N) had gotten in the car at exactly eight thirty in the morning. She and Mr. Harris had gotten in the plane to Toronto directly after school from the previous day. They'd received separate rooms in a very luxurious hotel, which they'd be staying in all summer long. Currently, (Y/N) was ready for her first rehearsal in the studio. It was also technically a meet-and-greet, for her, of course. For the rest of the cast, it was a reunion.

They arrived very soon and security did a really quick check, "Have a great time," one of them said as (Y/N) walked by. She'd been given directions as where to go, but she bumped into a man way before she could follow through with it. 

To (Y/N)'s surprise, it was the director, Andy Muschietti, "I'm so sorry- Mr. Muschietti?" she asked. "Yeah! You must be (Y/N) (L/N)! I saw your headshots, audition, and callback! Stunning! Glad you could join us!" Mr. Muschietti said. (Y/N) assumed he saw the recordings of her auditions, "Thank you!" She replied.