ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

If you chose:

A) Pennywise (Bill Skarsgård) - 👍👍👍

B) Richie and Billy (Finn Wolfhard and Jaeden Martell) - 😃😃😃

C) Eddie and Beverly (Jack Dylan Grazer and Sophia Lillis) - 🍿🍿🍿

...then this is the right chapter for you! If you chose other options that were not JUST listed... you'll have to wait for Chapter 6!! (Unless it's already out when you read this)

SCROLL DOWN TO THE 🔥🔥🔥 EMOJIS WHEN YOU FINISH READING YOUR SECTION! Enjoy!

👍👍👍 - if you chose Pennywise (Bill Skarsgård)

          "(Y/N), you will rehearse a scene with Bill."

          (Y/N) nodded at the information. Bill turned to her and very professionally said, "Hello again." Andy led the two actors to a large warehouse that was just outside the building. Inside the warehouse were giant sets that were absolutely gorgeous! There was a giant set piece that was SO big, it looked more like a cliff. There were many cameras on the tops of vehicles so that it could capture a big motion picture! An enormous green screen was on the large, back wall of the warehouse.

          "If you'll both get out your script and go to scene 6. It should be on page 47," Andy said, "The set-building team just finished The Cliff! I'm really excited to do this scene! (Y/N), we're going to hook you up to the Fly System. It's these two giant strings that clip onto your back, that way when you 'fall' off The Cliff, we can make it slow and safe." Andy smiled.

          "Wait - I fall off a cliff?!" (Y/N) asked. This wasn't in the script....

          "Well, if you'd like a stunt-double to do it, we can arrange that!" Andy said.

          She shook her head, "No, no! It's not that... it's just... I thought you said my character didn't die?" This was true! During the table read from the day before, (Y/N) did recall Andy saying that her character made it through the movie.

          "I did, didn't I? Well, I'm right! You don't die." He said, matter-of-factly. 

          "But... I fall off a cliff?"

          Andy pointed to a sentence on the script inside parentheses which said: Lucy gets pushed off the cliff by Pennywise and falls; however, she suddenly stops in mid-air. How? "See? You survive."

          'So it was in the script. I must've missed it somehow' (Y/N) thought to herself. She nodded her head. Then she asked the obvious question, "How is it that my character just randomly defies the laws of physics?"

          "That's exactly why this scene is at the beginning of the movie; to capture the audience and get them wondering how that is possible." Andy replied, "If this demonic clown had pushed one of the losers off that cliff, they would die. But not Lucy. Lucy lives."

          And with that, Andy left (Y/N) puzzled. Did her unspoken character have some sort of ability? Was there some weird force that protected her character? Was there, maybe, a force that prevented the clown from killing Lucy? Was there another hidden character in the far distance that saved her telekinetically? HOW does Lucy just stop falling mid-air?

         Eventually, they rehearsed the scene where Pennywise pushed Lucy off... and it looked really good! (Y/N) was even able to practice being hooked up to the Fly System and attempt looking terrified when she randomly came to a halt halfway down the cliff.