ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

The cast dove into reading their lines. Surprisingly, the first line went to Finn Wolfhard's Richie Tozier, "BOOM BOOM!" Finn yelled as Richie, "And no one else was seen since." (Y/N) assumed Richie was telling a spooky story or something. Apparently, the movie would start in the year 1993.

"Shut the fuck up, Rich," Jack said as Eddie Kaspbrack, "That's not a true tale and we all know it! Besides, you tell me one more fucked up story and I'm gonna have an asthma attack or something shitty with my lungs and-"

Andy nodded, "Sophia you're gonna cut him off right there, okay?"

Sophia Lillis nodded as if to say 'I understand'. (Y/N) peeked her head down the row of actors sitting at the table. She soon saw that Sophia was, in fact, there, "Chill out, Eddie. You're fine," Sophia said as Beverly Marsh. She snickered, imagining how it would turn out to rehearse and then film. (Y/N) felt the pressure already creeping up on her, like a small weight that was slowly getting bigger by the second. These actors hadn't rehearsed or even looked at their lines, yet they were already so good!

(Time skip to ten minutes later)

(Y/N) was currently looking at page twenty-three. She saw an italic note in parentheses that said 'Camera to Lucy, she sees Pennywise'. (Y/N) gulped, it would be worse if you had to speak, she thought. Lucy was, for some unknown reason, a mute. She didn't speak during the entire movie even though she was the new main character other than Pennywise himself. 

Eventually, Bill Skarsgård started to say his lines -which seemed like a long monologue without Lucy saying anything. Only seconds before, Andy had pointed out that this scene was outside by a large cliff and that it would be set in the year 2020. This news gave (Y/N) a little bit of confidence and dread at the same time.

"Hello!" Bill said, doing his Pennywise voice, "Whatcha doin' out here all by yourself?"

"(Y/N), you're gonna look at him with pure fear, okay?" Andy directed. (Y/N) nodded, "And in case you were wondering," he added, "Lucy is not one of the characters that dies," Andy finished with a wink. (Y/N) let out a laugh. Good to know her role survives a demonic clown. 

Andy then told Bill that Pennywise unknowingly preyed on Lucy back in 2016 when she would've been in 4th grade, which is why Lucy can recognize Penny. That's also when a little girl, who was about eleven years old, said, "Hi." She was going to play younger Lucy. She did honestly look a little bit like (Y/N). She had been sitting at the very end of the table without (Y/N) noticing. Welp, (Y/N) thought.

Bill continued on, "Cmon now, what's your name?" He said, his Pennywise impression never failing. Of course, (Y/N) didn't say anything, "Not gonna respond eH?" Bill's voice cracked, then cleared his throat, "Sorry, I'm gonna redo that, 'Not gonna respond, eh? We'll see bout that'," he finished.

(Time skip to after rehearsal)

(Y/N) packed up all of her belongings. They'd started with the Table Read, and then gotten a set tour and some Character Development Time (CDT). (Y/N) saw her agent, Mr. Harris, parked just a down the parking lot. She was about to leave when she heard a voice behind her...

YOU NOW HAVE A CHOICE AS THE READER! WHO WAS THE VOICE?! And just an FYI, options will never be the same as the last question. Some options will not be there, and new options may replace them.