ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞

In Chapter 4 of this story... if you chose one of the following:

D) Stanley (Wyatt Oleff) - 🎶🎶🎶

E) Ben, Mike, and Henry Bowers (Jeremy Ray Taylor, Chosen Jacobs, and Nicholas Hamilton) - 💃💃💃

...then this is the chapter for you! If you hadn't chosen these, your section has already been published in Chapter 5! As for now- enjoy! 

SCROLL DOWN TO THE 🔥🔥🔥 EMOJIS WHEN YOU FINISH YOUR SECTION!

—————

🎶🎶🎶 - if you chose Stanley (Wyatt Oleff)

          "(Y/N), you will rehearse a scene with Wyatt!"

          (Y/N) got up and looked at the teenager. He smiled as he said, "I've heard how talented you are. Can't wait!" He looked over at Bill Skarsgård. She assumed that Bill must've said something after the CGI test run. "How are you feeling about joining the cast? Nervous? Excited?"

          (Y/N) shrugged. "A bit of both, actually..." she trailed, "kinda feels like everyone's eyes are on me... and there's this pressure to be perfect - otherwise the movie flops and the fandom hates you." Soon enough, (Y/N) had realized she'd said her thoughts aloud- so she quickly acknowledged it, "Sorry, I'm probably just exaggerating things in my head."

          "No, it's fine." Wyatt said as he put his hand on her shoulder, "I remember feeling that on the set of the first movie. I had seen the 1990 version and I was scared I wouldn't meet the standards that people wanted." He sighed, "But you'll do great. We all will."

           Looks like someone's good at pep talks, (Y/N) thought. The two actors were called to a limo, which drove them away from the warehouse to what seemed to be a public school. When they got out, Andy (who had tagged along with them) began to talk.

          "Alrighty, this is the school where we will be filming," He said, gesturing to the building. "They're currently in the middle of class, and our scene takes place in the hallways. We didn't bring any cameras with us or anything like that. I'm going to give you blocking, we'll run it a few times, and then we'll be on our way." He smiled as he finished.

          Wyatt and (Y/N) nodded in silence, indicating that they understood.

          They walked in the building and were greeted by the principal, "I'm sorry that you can't have full access to the school yet," he said to Andy, "We get out for summer in about two weeks."

          With that, he left to return to his office. Andy looked at the two actors and told them to get out their scripts and go to page 72, Scene 9. They did so. (Y/N) saw that it was a scene where Stanley talked to Lucy about what happened during the summer of 1989. This was supposedly when Lucy fully understood why the Losers knew everything about Pennywise that she did.

          (Y/N) was excited!

          They learned their blocking and rehearsed it many many times. Andy realized they only had a few minutes left before they were supposed to head back to the warehouse, "Alright guys, let's run it one more time before we go, okay?"

          "Sure thing," (Y/N) said. Wyatt simply nodded his head again.

          The two got into character and began the scene... "ACTION" Andy yelled.

          The two actors began walking through the halls as they said their dialogue, "Sorry for making you cut class... I'm not used to this whole rebel thing either," Wyatt said, acting as Stanley. (Y/N) smiled and nudged Stan's arm, playfully.