REMUS LUPIN

remus lupin ~ but i'm a werewolf...

all in y/n's pov:

I'm the first female marauder, it's been amazing. James is my older brother, Sirius is basically my brother, he moved in with us because his mom is a little bitch, remus is my boyfriend, and I don't like Peter, he seems sus. Something tells me that they're all hiding something from me, but to be fair I'm hiding something from them. no one knows but James, I'm a metamorphmagus. meaning I can turn into anyone and anything at will.

"She could help you," I heard James state.

He was talking to remus, I could tell. But who is 'she'...? I'm just gonna sit back and observe this for a little bit.

"How could she help me, I don't want to hurt her. She means too much to me."

"I know her better than anyone, she's my sister Moony. She can handle this and she won't leave you."

Okay, so they're talking about me, but what is he worried about? I thought.

"But I'm a monster, Prongs, she'll leave right away."

I heard enough so I walked up to them and Remus had a shocked face.

"How much did you hear?"

"Enough. I'm not leaving no matter what you have going on, and you aren't a monster. You are probably my favorite person," I say softly.

"Hey!" James and Sirius yell and I roll my eyes.

"Your dorm, Go. Now!" I yell and they run like rats.

I follow them to their dorm. I see them sitting there and I slam the door shut. Peter jumps causing me to roll my eyes.

"I know you're hiding something from me and I want to know what it is!"

"To be fair Y/M/N you have been hiding something too." Sirius shoots back.

(A/N: Y/M/N - your marauders nickname.)

"I'm not hiding anything."

"Bullshit, Y/N."

"Wormtail, she doesn't have to tell you anything!" James shouts.

They all start fighting while Remus sits there playing with his hoodie sleeve, which he only does when he's nervous.

"Stop, this isn't your fight, this is between me and Moony, but I know you guys know since all four of you disappear once every month."

"Fight? This is a fight?" Remus says with a look of concern written all over his face.

"It's gonna turn into one if you don't tell me what the fuck is up!"

"Okay, well um... I'm a werewolf..."

"You're a what?"

"I'm a werewolf..." he says carefully and he puts his head down.

"Oh really? You are definitely not a monster love, you are so so strong." I sit on his lap and he wraps his arms around my waist. "What about you idiots?" I look at the other three.

"We're animagus's." James explains. "I'm a stag, like my patronus."

(A/N: let me know what the plural for animagus please!)

"I'm a black dog."

"A black dog?"

"Yes ma'am!"

"That's fitting..." I mutter.

"Hey!"

"It's okay pads, I still love you the same." I laugh. "What about you, rat?"

"Well actually I am a rat."

"Now that's fitting." I burst into laughter and I almost fall but Remus grabs me tighter.

"Are you scared of me?"

"Scared of you? Never. You're soft."

"But I'm a werewolf..."

"And I'm a metamorphmagus."

"Really?"

"Yeah, James knows. But only James, not even my parents know."

"You didn't bother to tell me?!" Sirius says, offended.

"You didn't tell me you were a black dog!" I get off remus's lap.

"Why would I tell you that I'm a dog?"

"oh, let me think... i don't know, maybe because I LOVE DOGS YOU BLOODY GIT!"

"I'm sorry..." Sirius says scared.

Sirius and James aren't afraid of anyone, but me. They can get very scared of me.

"I've been wanting a dog since I was five!" 

(A/N: you're sixteen)

"I'm not a pet dog!"

"Of course not, but you're a dog!!!!!" I whine.

"Okay, okay Y/N/N I'm sorry."

"I wanted a dog for eleven years Sirius, but my parents said no, and you're telling me that you've been a fucking dog this whole time?!" I look at James, "and you, you're a fucking stag and you didn't bother to tell me? Your twin sister. You didn't bother to tell me that Sirius was a dog?! You didn't bother to tell me that my boyfriend is a fucking werewolf?!"

"Love, calm down." Remus stands up.

"You hid this from me for five and a half years?!"

"You're mad?"

"I'm not mad-"

"You're disappointed?" James interrupts.

"And offended, that you couldn't trust me."

"Trust? This decision had nothing to do with trust. I just didn't want to put my furry problem on you."

"Did you not think I could handle it? I would be there for you through thick and thin, we were best friends before we dated, I've always cared about you, since we met. Remus, I would have helped you."

"Oh she called you 'Remus', she's mad now..." Sirius says.

"Oh shut it Black!"

"Y/N calm down, breathe!" James stands in front of me and pulls me into a hug.

"I'll forgive you guys if-"

"If?" Remus interrupts me, these boys love interrupting.

"You let me come on full moons."

"Absolutely not, I could hurt you."

"I can turn into any animal, my patronus is a Y/P. I think I'll be fine babe." I giggle.