SIRIUS BLACK

sirius black ~ the school player

y/n's pov:

how could I be so stupid, to fall for the school's biggest player. With his black hair and charming smile. I bet he doesn't even know I exist, and why would he? It's not like I'm popular. I mean sure, maybe we're in the same house and I'm great friends with one of his best friends, Remus Lupin. Well, technically we're step-siblings, not that anyone knew that. I show up all the full moons if my full animagus form to help, and leave exactly the same. I heard the boys, James, Sirius, and Peter asking Remus 'who the snow white husky was'. But he always replies with 'i don't know, probably some random husky'. He knew it was me, I told him I was an animagus and he told me he was a werewolf. I'm now sitting in potions next to Remus and in front of us is Pettigrew and Black, behind us is Potter and Lily, my best friend. I was spacing off when I heard the professor say that we had to work in groups of four to make a potion and I internally groan. I look at Remus and shake my head, he gives me the biggest smirk ever. Yes, he knows I like Sirius but swore to never tell him.

"Pads, you're with us," Remus says.

"No fair, I wanted to be with Pads!" James whines.

"Quit your whining Potter, you're not a child."

"Oh shut it Y/L/N."

"No, you shut it bitch!"

"Ms. Y/N/N that is highly inappropriate language for my classroom!"

"Sorry Professor Slughorn."

"It's alright, you're lucky I'm not taking points off, next time I will have to."

We ended up working with Sirius and Peter. To my unfortunate luck, we were brewing amortentia. We were instructed to tell our group what we smelt during this, and they had to write it down. This was not going to end well for me, I am not excited in the slightest.

"Y/N/N, you first," Peter said.

"What? Why me first?"

"Because you're a girl."

"Oh fine!" I smell the potion, chocolate, dog hair, flowers, citrus smells, parchment, and Sirius's cologne filling my sense. I blush hard, Remus saw too because I saw him smirking in the corner of my eye. "I smell chocolate," I smile at Remus. "Um... dog hair," Remus chuckles. "(insert your favorite smells here), parchment, and someone's cologne."

"Do you know whose it belongs to?" Sirius asks.

"Yes I do."

"Well?" Peter asks.

"Someone you all know very well..."

"Oh my god, it's Moony isn't it?" James shouts from behind us.

"Ew, no," we say simultaneously.

"What, is Moony ugly?" Sirius asks.

"No but we grew up together, in the same house, so it's weird."

"How did you grow up together if you're a pure-blood and he's a half-blood?"

"Well, Sirius, if you must know, me and Remus are step-siblings."

"No way," Sirius says, shocked.

"Well, yeah..." Remus says, not expecting me to say what I did.

"Wait so are you the husky?" James asks

"Yes I am."

"You have beautiful eyes when you transform," Sirius says. (they turn into a deep yet bright blue)