Jealous

You wake up back at hogwarts, you groan knowing it's gonna be a horrible year already. You sit up stretching and getting out of bed, careful not to wake severus, you get your work clothes on and fix your hair. "Morning, beautiful." Severus hugs you from behind, he got himself ready as well, "I herd that there's gonna be another trouble maker first year.... its potters son, named after me.... I hate the thought" he mumbles. "Severus... I you don't have to hide the fact that you care for him anymore..." you say with care in his voice. "Right," he sighs and kisses your cheek on the way out.

"Y/N"!!! Lockhart screams in complete shock and hugs me. "I didn't know you would be here!" He lets go of the hug. "Yeah I work here now, I thought you-." Lockhart cuts you off "let's not go back to the past, I think I will behave myself." He smiles as he holds your hand kissing it. "Good to see you." He says as he walks off.

"Y/n.... he kissed your hand" Severus grunts. "It's okay it was a kind gesture, in some ways it's how you greet or say goodbye to someone, you know I don't think of him like that." You assure him. "Alright, don't let him do it again." Severus spits with jealousy. "Consider it done!" You smile at him before holding his hand. Severus looks at you and gives you a small grin.

The school day was rough, Severus had to spend 3 hours with students for detention for making fun of him, because he's sensitive. He lays next to you looking at you, reading your mind, mostly it's about the day you had but he sees you thinking about Lockhart and why he kissed you, he got jealous and kisses you. "You're mine.... got it" He snips at you, "NOT his" you chuckle "I know that" you say.

👀🍋🍋🍋🍋

Severus sighs and kisses you passionately, he grips your hair keeping you in place, his other hand sliding up your back, he kisses your neck leaving a hickey or two, he slides down and bites your belly gently as he pulls your clothes down revealing your lower half, you let out a moan when you feel his fingers start to rub your clit, he groans out of pleasure hearing your moan, he licks where he was biting and then he kisses up to your face once more. "Sev..." you mumble. "I'll be gentle." Severus whispers with a low rumble deep enough it could shake the ground. He keeps his face in the side of your neck as he slowly pushes himself into you, he stays close to you as he starts off slow, not to hurt his lover under him, after about 15 minutes, you grip ahold of his back begging for him to go faster, so he does. He lets out small moans , since he's sensitive, he began to go faster gripping the sheets beside you, your legs trembling as you wrap around him . You feel his breath on your neck as he sighs deeply letting a moan out, his moan was higher then his normal tone and it was enough to drive you over the edge, he cums, as he does so he keeps his grip tighter, you felt him moan softer and he settles down a bit, he sighs as he lays ontop of you to catch his breath, you catch yours as well, he chuckles in satisfaction with himself, he rolls over beside you.

"If this is what jealousy makes you do.... I'll do my very best to make you jealous a lot more" you chuckle over at the panting man. "Don't you dare," he comments back with a pay full tone.