Not Him...

Y/N wakes up with Severus spooning you, you blush over at him. He is so peaceful sleeping, he looks as if he has a grin on him, it was nice.

Walking up to your class room you feel a pair arms wrap around you, your eyes are covered and you feel as if you are spinning. You open your eyes, and you are face to face to Voldemort, "Y/n, my sweet child" you stand in shock, "how are you alive," you question. "I never died, I learned a new trick, wasn't it exciting!" He grins making you uncomfortable. "SEVERUS!" He yells. "M-my lord! How.. potter killed you" Severus mutters with fear in his face. "on the contrary Severus, I assume you are still in my favor?" Voldemort questions aiming his wand at y/n, making Severus freeze up, "yes my lord," he sighed, "good....my child," he turns to you, "give me your arm," he calmly asked reaching out his hand. You look at Severus with fear, he returns the same fearful expression.

"Give. Me. Your. Arm." He snaps at you, you do so. He digs his wand into your arm, the tattoo slowly etching into your skin, the feeling is so bad, feeling as if someone was digging their nails in your skin, down to your mussels, and ripped the bone out, then poured acid onto it, then pouring lava onto your arm.

he pulled the wand back leaving the tattoo onto your arm. "Severus, I expect her to learn all the curses by the time our next meeting in in order, I will have more recruits since many have died.... and I'm surprised you survived...." he looks at Severus in disgust, "but I'm glad you did... because potters kid is my next target, and he won't be so lucky..." his smile was so loving, too loving to what he just said, "off you two go," he shoos you and Severus off.

At hogwarts...
Severus sits you down onto his  desk and stumbles to his shelves looking at the potions. "How bad is the pain now" he asked "very bad..." you mutter in pain, "here...." he gives you a vile and sits beside you rubbing your back, the drink tasted horrible, but the pain went away, "there's gonna be another war" Severus looks at you. "What if something happens to you.... t-to the baby..." he starts to tear up "what if you die!! A-And what if the baby..." his tears stream down his face of the thought.

He looks at you, into your y/ec eyes, the same ones he fell in love with all that time ago, "I'm scared y/n..." he sighs resting his head onto your shoulder, "....I'm scared..." he whispers letting tears fall.