Astronomy Tower

Mattheos pov:
I was about to leave when I heard Y/n say "wait where are you going class isn't over yet." I smile to myself and walk out. I make my way to the Atronomy Tower, I took out a cigarette and started smoking. As I was smoking I started thinking of her. She makes me feel things i never felt before, almost like I have feelings for her. But I cant my father said I was incapable to love, he was incapable to love. I got lost in my thoughts until I heard someone coming, I turned my head and it was Y/n.

Y/ns pov:
He just walked out. Great I'm probably going to have to do the whole project by myself now. Class ended and you went to look for Mattheo. You then bumped into Draco.

"Oh sorry darling" draco said and you blushed a bit. Draco always flirted with you, but you never really had a crush on him.

"Oh it's ok." You say with a smile. "Oh um Draco have you seen Mattheo by chance."

"No I haven't, Y/l/ns don't tell me your looking for the dark lords son." Draco said a little worried.

"I'm not just wondering." You lied.

After that you decided to go to the Astronomy tower. It was kinda your place, you just liked to go there and clear you head. You went in and saw someone leaning against the wall, they turn their head and look at you.

"Mattheo?"

"Leave witch this is my place now." Mattheo said In a demanding tone.

"No you cant control me." You say.

He gets up from the wall, picks you up and starts walking out of the Astronomy tower.

"Hey put me down." You screamed. He didn't and aparted to his dorm. "Riddle put me DOWN." You yelled.

"Don't rasie your voice at me witch." Theo said angerd.

"Is this your room?" You ask.

"Isn't it obvious." Mattheo said.

"Ok but why did you even bring me here." You say annoyed.

"That's right almost forgot." Mattheo smirks. He picks you up and throws you on the bed. "You know I have to punish you for disrespecting me right." He said with a smirk still plastered on his face.

"w-w what." You say while Matheo pins you on the bed.

A/N: this chapters kinda shit and I left it on a nice cliff hanger for yuh 😉. Also I started watching My Hero Academia and it's so good, I'm already on season 2. Izuku is definitely my favorite he's a cutie, and let's not forget about todoroki. Also next chapter is gonna be a smut, I know I could've made a sumt in this chapter but I didn't so yeah. Hope you enjoy reading this story 😊.