Late For Class

Y/ns pov:
I woke up, but not in my bed. I then remembered what me Mattheo did last night. I smiled at the thought of that, but noticed he wasn't in bed. I get up my legs wobbly, and put my clothes from yesterday on. I then start to go to my dorm.

"Oh my god, I'm fucking late to class." I shout as I quickly brush my hair and get my stuff.

I run as fast as I can to class. "That basterd didn't wake me up now I'm late, oh and its snapes class." I thought as I was running to class. I finally made it to class and went to my seat.

"Miss l/ns why are you late to class." Shape asks.

"I-i didn't feel well and I slept in on accident." I lied.

"Well don't be late again or you'll have detention." Snape said.

"Hey Y/n why weren't you in our dorm last night." Amy said concerned.

"Oh yeah I was working on the project with Mattheo." I said. It wasn't a complete lie.

"Oh so you decided to sleep there to." She said with a smirk.

"Shut up I'm trying to pay attention." You say annoyed.

(Time skip to lunch cause I'm lazy     😙✌)

It was finally lunch and you were sitting with Amy. You then saw Mattheo and he came and sat next to me.

"Hey Riddle." Amy says. He just looks at her and looks at me.

"Wha-" you got cut off by Mattheo kissing your cheek and saying "alright I'm going to the astronomy tower." He then gets up and leaves.

"Am I seeing right or did Mattheo Riddle kiss your cheek." Amy said shocked.

"Your seeing right." You blush.

"So you didn't just study with him did you." Amy said in a teasing tone.

"Oi will you shut your damn mouth." You say slightly pushing her.

"L/ns" you hear someone call you name, a very familiar voice. You look up and see Malfoy.

"Yeah Malfoy." You say.

"I know I didn't just see Riddle kiss you right." Draco said angry.

"Why would he be angry." You thought.

You responded by saying "right you didn't see it, its just your imagination taking over." You smiled.

"Y/n I'm serious, stay away from him." He said in a demanding tone.

"Yeah alright dad." You said back.

He just scoffs and walks away.

"Malfoy definitely has a crush on you." Amy said.

"Yeah no I don't like him and he doesn't like me, simple." I say.

"Hmp I mean he's kinda cute." Amy blurted.

"Oh so you like Malfoy ay." I say smirking.

"No." She scoffs.

"Yeah alright." You say and continue eating.

(Time skip to the end of the school day.)

It was finally the end of the day and you were exhausted. You plopped down on the common room sofa and saw Mattheo walking in.

"Hey princess." He says sitting next to me.

"Hey Matty." You laugh.

"No do not call me that." He said cracking a small smile.

"Aww why not Matty." You say laughing even more.

He then gets on top of you and pins you to the sofa.

"Do not call me Matty." He says.

"Ok fine." You say as your laughter dies down.

You two look at each other for a minute, Mattheo still on top of you and start to kiss. You and Mattheo start passionately making out.

"Um." You both jump a bit and see blaise standing right in the door way of the common room.

"I'm just gonna go." He say and awkwardly walk out.

"Uh well that was embarrassing." You say, going red.

"Its fine I'm going to bed, you want to join." He asked.

"No I'm gonna go to mine Amy is probably waiting for me anyways." I say getting up.

Mattheo grabs my wrist and kisses me. "Goodnight." He said while going to his dorm. You blush and go to your dorm.

A/N: HOLY SHIT THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K+ READS. 😝🥳. Omg I'm so happy, thank y'all so much for liking this story. I made this chapter pretty long because of the 1k+ reads. So um that's all I really have to say. 🔥