Partyy part 1

Hey y'all so I wanna add those other fan casted characters Yk like Enzo and Theodore, so they'll pop up soon.

——————————————————-

I walk to class with Mattheo when he waves a hand in my face. "Uh helloo?" He asks. I've been thinking about what Draco did this morning and I've just been zoning out a lot. "Yea hey." I smile. "Ok what is it, what are you thinking about." He says with furrowed brows. I blankly stare at him thinking of what to say but end up saying, "don't get mad but Draco hurt me, and wants me to go to his party." "What the fuck, he hurt you? When, and why am I just hearing about this now." Mattheo says fuming with anger. "This morning but it's ok I'm all good." I say trying to calm him. "All good? He's dead Y/n." Mattheo says while walking away. "Where are you going?" I ask while trying to catch up with him. He sharply turns around to face me and puts his hands on my shoulders, he looks into my eyes and says "no one hurts you and makes it out alive, understand?" "Mattheo please you'll get expelled, you'll go to Azkaban." I plead. "Please don't hurt anyone." I add. He closes his eyes and sighs. "You don't know how much control you have over me witch." I blush and my eyes go wide, I nervously laugh and we finish walking to class.

After classes are all done me and Mattheo go to the common room to relax. "Y/n there you are, I've been looking for you." Amy says while sitting on the couch. "Hey Amy what's up." I say. "Well I wanna know what your wearing to Draco's party?" She asked. "Oh god I forgot about that, I don't think I'm gonna go." I say. "Wait what are you not going cause of riddle?" She asks and points at him. "Me no she doesn't want to go cause your boyfriends a dick." He responds for me. I laugh and we make eye contact, Amy rolls her eyes and says. "Well you have to go your my best friend and riddle your going to whether you guys like it or not." She stands firm and walks away. Me and Mattheo look at eachother and Burt out laughing. "Yeah no way I'm going to that." He says. "Well I think it'd be fun we should go, plus Amy needs me." I shrug. "Fine but if the ferret try's one thing or even looks at you wrong he's dead." Mattheo says. "Oooh he's protective." I smirk. "Yea he is." Mattheo smirks. "You wanna take this upstairs." He adds. I nod and we go to his dorm.
(Smut warning)
He locks the door behind him and turns towards me. He grabs my face and starts kissing me, his hands are feeling up my body while my hands are around his neck. He then backs us up till we hit his bed and he lightly pushes me on. He takes off his shirt while getting on top of me, I admire his toned abs while he smirks and kisses me. "Like what you see princess." "Mhm very much." I kiss his neck. I then flip us over so I'm on top of him I lean down to kiss him and move my hips a bit. His hands travel down to the bottom of my shirt and pulls it off, he then unclips my bra with one hand. I throw it to the side and he flips us over again so he's on top, he lifts up my skirt and moves my panties to the side. He slides his finger up and down my part before putting it in. I gasp at the pleasure while he adds another one in getting me to moan. I pull his face down to kiss me while he pumps his fingers, he breaks the kiss and takes off his pants, I smile and pull his boxers off making his dick spring out. I take his dick and like the tip, I start going up and down making him groan. He then puts his hand on my head pushing it down further, I gag and he groans more, i look up at him and he whimpers. I stop and he asks if I'm ready, I nod my head and he puts a condom on. He then pushes me down and takes the rest of my clothes off, he positions himself and slides in. I moan loudly and he kisses me roughly, he then turns me over and lifts my ass up. He slides in and thrusts into me, "Mattheo!" I moan. "Princess your so tight." He says while going deeper. "Fuck, fuck me mattheo." I plead. He goes fast in response and lets out groans and grunts. "Fuck y/n you feel so good." He says while leaning his chest on my back and grabbing my boob. His thrusts get sloppier which means he's gonna cum soon. I tap on his arm and he slows down. "Let me ride you." I say. He then lays down and I get on top, I roll my hips side to side up and down while his hands are on my hips. "I'm gonna cum." He says, and with the next bounce he cums in me with the condom, but I do a couple more and cum. We both lay on the bed and he turns to me with a smile. "Thankyou." He says. "Your welcome." I smile and kiss him. We were just cuddling when we hear a loud knock on the door. "Shit." I whisper and cover my self with a blanket. "Who is it." Mattheo asks. "Enzo?" He replied. "Oh hey Enzo." Mattheo says. "Can I come in." Enzo asks. "Uh no." Mattheo responds. "Uh ok well are you going to Draco's party it started already?" He asks. I look over at Mattheo and he laughs. "Yea I'll be there." He says. "Ok see ya." And with that Enzo leaves.

Me and Mattheo quickly get ready for the party and head over. We walk in and Enzo sees us. "Heyy Mattheo." Enzo smiles. "Hey Enzo." He answers. Enzo then looks at me and smiles. "You must be the girl Mattheo in love with." My eyes widen as he says that and I look at Mattheo. "Hi I'm y/n y/l/n." I say and stick out my hand. He shakes it and says. "Nice to meet you y/n I'm enzo riddles best friend." "Oh wow I didn't know he had friends." I laugh. "Yea yea very funny." Mattheo says and rolls his eyes. We all talk for awhile and Amy, Draco, Pansy, Blaise, and a guy named Theodore joined us, we were all drinking, laughing, having a good time. I excuse myself to go to the bathroom little did I know someone was following me, I go to shut the bathroom door when a hand stops it. I thought I was just too drunk so I tried to shut the door again but the person on the other side was stronger and opened the door. "Draco?" I question. He shuts the door behind him and locks it. "Um what do you think your doing? I ask. "I don't want you dating that riddle guy, he's not a good person darling." Draco says. "Oh great here we go again." I roll my eyes. "I'm being serious y/n your mine." He says. "What the fuck?" I say in shock. "Y/n your mine and I'm yours I know you want me and I want you too." He says grabbing your face. "Malfoy is this a joke? You know I hate you, what's going on?" I ask trying to move his hand. "No this is the truth we're ment to be together." He says backing me up against the wall. "Wow your way to drunk, your with Amy dumbo." I say pushing him. He then grabs my arms and pin them against the wall, my eyes widen and I start to get scared. "Malfoy let me go." I say as I feel tears form in my eyes. "I don't think so darling." He says and leans in.

Duh duh duhhhh