Surprise

It was the next morning and I could finally leave the hospital wing. Amy was waiting to come get me.

"Hey Y/n how ya feeling." Amy said.

"Better." I responded.

"Well you have to get lots of rest before you go do something reckless ok." The nurse said.

I responded with an ok and went to my doom with Amy.

"So I have to go to class now." Amy said.

"Really? It's Monday already." You asked.

"Yeah you were out for a day and I'm gonna be late, I gotta gooo." Amy said while rushing out the door.

Oh wait am I supposed to be in class or did the nurse inform my teachers I'm resting. Oh well either way I don't want to have to go to Snapes class.

"Well this is gonna be one boring day." I sigh. But right when I say those words I hear a familiar voice say

"Well looks like I have to make it unboring." Mattheo said.

I quickly look up from my bed and there he was, standing in my doorway smirking .

"Come on get up and follow me." He said.

"But I-" he cut me off by saying "it will make you feel better." I sigh and get up. I started following him and asked where were going. He said it's a surprise. We end up going to Hogsmade.

"Oh wow... wait why'd you bring me here?" I question.

He sighs and dose a little laugh, he takes my hand and we go in the Three Broom Sticks. We then take a seat and a waiter comes over.

"Hi what would you like today." The waiter said with a smile.

"Um can I get a butter beer." I said.

"And for you." The waiter said in a shaky voice.

Oh that's right Mattheo is the son of well you know who, the waiter probably recognized him.

"The same as her." He pointed at me.

With that the waiter quickly went to go make the drinks. Me and Mattheo started talking about random things when the waiter came back with the drinks.

"Enjoy" the waiter said and walked away.

"Well that was fast." Mattheo said.

Did he forget who he was? No wonder the waiter went fast, she was probably scared.

"Don't you think Y/n." Mattheo said taking me out of my thoughts.

"Oh yeah it was." I say.

After that we went back to Hogwarts and to the Astronamy Tower. We were standing hands on the railing, looking at the sky. I turn my head to look at him, I started staring admiring his face. He turned his head toward me and I quickly turned my head to look at the sky, but I was to late. He gently grabbed my face and looked into my eyes.

"I saw you staring." Mattheo smiled, a genuine happy smile. I couldn't help but smile and blush. He saw this and pulled my face closer to his, we kissed.

I broke the kiss and said "We should probably go inside, the day is almost over and Amy is probably looking for me." I said.

I didn't want to leave I wanted this moment to last forever but I knew Amy would come straight to me because, I have to rest today.

"Well you go ahead I'm gonna stay here awhile." Mattheo said.

"Can you not." I say.

"What'd you say?" He asked confused.

"Can you walk me to my dorm... please." I say.

"Fine."

And with that Mattheo walked me to my dorm hand in hand. Once we got to my dorm I kissed him on the cheek and said bye. I walked in my room and flopped on my bed.

"So where were you." Amy said in a tone.

"HOLY SHIT... you scared me." I yelled.

"Hmm you were with Riddle werent you." Amy said in a teasing tone.

"Ok and?" I said annoyed.

"Well I find it weird how Riddle has been here for about a week and your already dating." Amy said.

"Well I  shut up." I say frustrated.

"Don't get mad at me I didn't do anything." Amy said.

I look at her with a are you kidding me look. She laughs and says "ok ok sorry."

I look down and laugh. Me and Amy talk and laugh for about the rest of the night, then finally fall asleep.

A/N: ok I finally updated, are y'all happy now. Ok so off topic I started listening to BTS and there music is actually so good. Ok now on the topic of Harry Potter, I'm definitely going to rewatch it. Ok that's all for now.