I

"Excuse me, how much is this?" Gojo asked as he grabbed a bouquet of white flowers from the flower stand near the Kyoto Prefectural Jujutsu High School. He was forced to bring this as a peace offering for Principal Yoshinobu Gakuganji. He finds this person both stupid and annoying because of his ways. But since he honors his former teacher and the current Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School, he didn't complain anymore. He would be in much trouble if he didn't do so.

Both schools are dedicated to raise competent and strong jujutsu sorcerers who would conceal curses. People who are involved in the said school are all curse users and their ranks are determined based on the curse grade that they can seal or exorcise.

While no one is answering him back, he began to touch other flowers that are displayed. Roses, Daisies, Sunflowers, and whatsoever flowers you may call it. This shrugged Gojō's interest. He never thought of coming to a flower shop, flowers were never appealing to him.

'Beautiful yet weak. Nothing is good about these.'

"Tch." He muttered as he begin to raise his body in upright position and begin to repeat his question, raising it a little to make himself heard.

'Why the hell no one is answering? Why is this even open if no one is here?' He asked himself as he is now running out of patience. The moment he was about to repeat himself suddenly a slim woman, wearing a brown apron and a blue dress with long sleeves underneath came out.

Amused with what Gojō had seen, he closed his lips and found himself staring at a woman. Long blonde platinum hair with grey eyes, rosy cheeks, heart-shaped forehead and small lips. Her height is not as tall as his, but she is not considered short. She is wearing a pair of brown boots which touches below her knees, exposing her pale complexion.

"I am so sorry for the wait. That's 4000 yen." She answered in a soft flustered and friendly voice while breathing on her mouth which seems she ran out to see a customer.

Gojō began to gather his senses and responded a nod to her.

She walked near him and he began to smell her scent.

'She smells like flowers.'

"Will you take it, sir?" The woman asked as she looked at him as if she was examining him. He waited for her question but nothing came out.

'Perhaps, she was about to ask about my blindfold.'

Gojō Satoru, a member of Gojō clan, is considered as the most powerful jujutsu sorcerer today. He is wearing a blindfold for certain reasons for quite sometime now. But, seeing the woman's curiosity in front of him made him think that wearing a blindfold at this moment is a turmoil and a complete embarrassment.

'Maybe she thinks I am a weirdo.'

"Yes, I am buying this bouquet." He looked at a bouquet of white flowers of which doesn't know its name.

"Okay. Please wait." Hana reached out the flowers from the stall and carried it as she walked inside the flower shop.

When she turned her back from the blindedfolded man, she sighed. She felt relieved when she managed to stop asking due to her curiosity.

'How come this man chose good flowers when his eyes are covered? Is this some kind of a joke?'

She remembered a time that her question put of curiosity greatly offended one of her customers and because of that incident, the customer didn't come back. She felt more terrible since that customer is an avid buyer. If she didn't manage to tame her wicked tongue, she might lose another customer though she was not sure if this weirdo would come back again to buy. Whatever the case is, she is glad that her tongue did not betray her this time.