VI

'Deformed?' Gojou began to ponder with the word being said by the woman whom he had shared dinner with. It's not long time ago when he left her house, yet his thoughts are flying to hers again.

He began to think about the place she is living now.

'Count to think of it, I senses some cursed energy when I came her and now it vanished like a thin air.' He smirked. 'Perhaps, they felt my presence and ran away. Stupid curses.'

"Yow, Satoru." Getou called out. "I didn't know you came. Were you here for a long time or you went to your toy?" Getou entered his room and sat on a wooden near the window. He stared at the blue roses which looks almost withered. He looked up and saw Gojou's staring beyond the window.

"She is not a toy; she's a human. That's rude of you, Suguru." He said in a playful voice.

"Hahaha. Says who has been annoying and rude all his life." Getou threw his hand in the air. He witnessed Gojou's rudeness and annoying personality ever since they've been together. Though he knows him a lot more than anyone, he cannot blame him for being one. Gojou's life is nothing but a pure joke. Running an entire clan in his youth is a huge responsibility, he doesn't have a normal life. Bearing the Gojou clan and possessing rikugan* may be a dream for some, but it's overwhelming for his best friend. So, he decided to stick with him all the time.

Gojou's face became long and serious again and Getou began to make a serious face again.

"What's the thing? Spill it, jerk."

"Do you know about Kyoto's incident?"

"Kyoto incident? I haven't heard anything from Utahime." Getou put his palm under his chin and his elbow on the armrest.

"I just heard that there were deformed bodies recovered two years ago."

"And your point is?"

Getou and Gojou stares at each other as if reading someone's mind.

****

"Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!" Hana woke up in faze. It's been five days that she has been waking up in sweat, dreaming the same thing all the time.

It was the day when her parents' body were found dead at the mountain's feet. They were supposed to have a couple's retreat, but two days after their supposed date to go back home, they were found dead.

Their bodies are completely deformed. She will not be able to recognize them if weren't for their IDs.

She sobbed. She hugged her knees and cried until her eyes cannot shed a tear anymore, as if it is the same day she found her parents died.

***

"This is the spot, I guess." Getou said as Gojo examines the place.

The place located at the mountain's feet was full of large trees, dangerous animals can also be found and it's best to say that no human must go or stay here. It must have been better if the government restricted this are for safety.

"It seems so. What information did you get?" Gojou finally looked at his best friend.

"Policemen confirmed that there were deformed bodies found in this area two years ago and it keeps happening not until almost a month ago. There were almost 50 deformed bodies discovered. It seems that your woman's parents weren't must the victims at all. They were surprised when I came to ask about it, actually."