IV

Gojou is still yawning because of his lack of sleep, Getou is standing next to him under the shade of a huge tree.

"Seriously? What time did you sleep?"

"At about 4 am or so, I don't know. I lose track of time."

"So, you lack sleep just because you found someone interesting? Cut the crap. Where did you go last night?"

"Still not believing me, eh?"

Gojou stood from his seat and looked at his best friend, he is not wearing his blindfold this time, but black round sunglasses with barely covers his beautiful Atlantic eyes.

"Whatever. Anyhow, I don't have any plans for showing her to you."

"Her?"

They are know standing against each other, making clear that Gojou is taller than Getou though Getou's built is bigger than Gojou's.

Getou widened his eyes in bewilderment. He never thought that this rascal would get interested in a woman.

There are women in their school too. However, he never saw him getting into them, he treated them as if they are nothing but common. He never saw him getting stirred by someone. So, this sounds new to him as if it is a total joke.

"What nonsense is that, Satoru?"

"What do you mean by 'nonsense'?" Gojou answered in disbelief. He cannot believe that his best friend is telling him that he is lying the whole time.

'Tch. It is better that this man doesn't have any idea or else he might like her too.'

Gojou had a hunch that he might like her too since they have the same tastes for almost all of the things. They seldom like different stuff. He desired to let him meet her. He wants to know what his pal think about her, but he decided not to. He would either end being an instant rivalry.

'Getou as a rival?' He thought.
'What does it feel like to see his best friend liking the same woman?' He often sees that rivalry between best friends in movies he had watched.

Watching movies is never his liking. However, he had to since it a part of his daily training for him to control his curse energy. With this, he ended up being liking it and he even predicts the ending.

'Getou as my rival? For her?' He thought again. 'Wait a second. Am I even in --' Geojou shook his head in disbelief. He recalled a time when Gojou had a liking for a woman a few years ago. But since the woman was also involved in Jujutsu School, he decided not to pursue her. He thinks that this would just be a nuisance and alter his priorities.

However, this time, whenever he thinks about the flower girl, he is not sure if he would still view the relationship as a hindrance. He never desired to know more about her which he finds foreign and amusing. He wants to see more of her facial expressions.

Getou was about to respond when Nanami, their other colleague is calling out.

"Hey! Yagi-sensei is calling us now! We must see him in the meeting room. It's urgent. "

'Meeting room? Ah. Another mission again.'

Gojou sighed. This is the first time that he felt annoyed about having a new mission now that he had a new object of desire and he does not even know when he will see her again.

****

Ten days had passed and Hana is very much happy. She is now enjoying her sleep than before. Every morning that she wakes up, she feels energized.

Since today is Sunday, she closed her flower shop and went to the greenhouse which is located three meters away from her house. It was a greenhouse that his father made for her mother since her mother loves flowers. She might have lived a life full of dictatorship from her parents, but later on, she loved her life as if it is her own until she met her father.

Once in a while when she feels like she earned enough money to sustain her simple living, she closes her shop and it so happens that after the blindfolded man came, more customers bought flowers from her shop.

'Maybe, that man is a talisman. Perhaps, I must not be rude to him the next time he buys flowers.'

Yes, she must not be rude. But, she even desired that she will not see him again. Every time she remembers his mockery, she is still feeling annoyed.

The greenhouse is made of cheap glass and the money used was the entire money her father had saved when he was working in a hotel for ten years. Her mother cherished it and she wants to do the same.

He wore a baby blue dress that touches her knees and black boots which also reaches her knees. Her hair down and her face is completely natural.

She goes and stays in the greenhouse whenever she misses her parents. She can vividly remember how she caught her parents kissing in the greenhouse and stopped the moment they saw coming inside just like kids who were caught doing a bad act.

She missed those kinds of moments. She never saw her father falling out of love with her mother. As the day passes by, his love grows stronger and deeper. She dreamt of having a man like her father, but since she barely goes out with her friends because no one would look after the flower shop beside her.

Many had completed her beauty and intelligence. She is a consistent honour student and even became the student council president in high school for two consecutive years which is why people pity her for becoming a flower shop owner. She could have got some scholarship abroad.

She cannot afford to entertain other's thinking about her life. After all, it's her life, not theirs. She can have the choices that she desires.

She may not happy at all times about the decision she made, but at least she is not living other people's wants. It would just make her feel pressured.

She remembered what her mother always tells her when she was young.

"Live the life the way you want, Hana-chan. That is what I always I wanted for you."

She sighed. She cannot even know if she is living the ways that she wants or not.

She opened the glass doors, sliding it to the other side.

The moment she stepped into the greenhouse, she inhaled the scent of flowers.

In front of her are the flowers planted in rows. Left side to the right side are lavenders, roses, tulips and irises. She wanted to add more flowers to this greenhouse, but she finds the greenhouse small.

On the right side, near the glass doors is a wooden table and chair. She sat down and stared at the flowers.

'I miss them so much.' Her eyes glowed sadness. She felt her eyes go warmer, but she tried her best not to shed a tear.

After a quite while of letting her mind fly again, she stood up and walked to the flowers. She sat on his feet, touching the smelling the flowers.

When she turned her head to the door, he saw the blindfolded man standing while leaning on the same door.

'Oh my god, it's him again! But, how did he know that I am here? How did he find this place?' She asked herself as her eyes widened as she looks at the man who's grinning at her.