III

Hana still dripping water when she went out from her bathroom, she grabbed her bathrobe which is hanging next to her bathroom's door. She walked and sat on her couch, putting her right elbow on the couch's arm and leans on her hand. Her left shoulder is exposed and her hair's dishevelled.

She stares blankly on her bed, thoughtless about how her life is becoming more and more boring and miserable.

Ever since her parents died, she was left alone without any relative close to her. They moved to Kyoto when she was still three years old since her grandparents did not like his father for her mother. Her father is from a common family, raised in slum areas while her mother came from a family known for its flower arrangement techniques and styles. Her mother, Yumiko Katagawa, was a known flower arranger for both national and international ceremonies.

Her mother fell in love with his father, Jun Edo, who is a waiter in the hotel she stayed when she was in Tokyo. There were rumours about her father when he was younger, that he was a delinquent and a bastard which made her parents disapprove him even more. But since her mother fell for him badly and lived all her life pleasing her parents, she insisted living with the man of her life regardless of future circumstances that they would face.

Both of them died in an unknown reason.

Two years ago, Hana was still digging the truth behind their death since their corpses looked deformed. The police was not able to answer all of her questions since it was the first time that they had such a death case. Even the doctors who saw their corpses are dumbfounded, they even encouraged her to leave their corpses for further studies, but she refused. She loved her parents dearly and she would not let anyone interfere with their deserved burial.

She sighed and sighed and sighed. There are moments that she envied her mother. She wanted to become a painter and be popular worldwide however, it seems like fate is her lifetime enemy.

She moved her eyes to her open windows, staring at the moon as it lits her dim room.

She sighed again.

****

"Where the hell are you going again? You just came back from Kyoto, right?" Getou asked as he suddenly intruded Gojou's room.

"Ah. Me?" Gojou replied as he feigned innocence.

Getou nodded as if he knows Gojou's mind.

Getou and Gojou are best friends; they had and accomplished missions together.

"I just wanna go somewhere. I just saw someone amusing." Gojou replied with interest in his tone of voice.

Getou raised an eyebrow upon hearing his reply.

"What is the hell is that?" Getou asked in astonishment. He never saw his best friend and ally interested in someone before. He just knew loving fighting against curses, killing them as if they are insects.

"You don't believe me, do you?" Gojou asked as he sees Getou's silent response.

"Give me a break. When did you even lie to me?"

"I am not lying. I told you, I found someone interesting."

Getou suddenly stared at Gojou's window. There's a bunch of blue rose inside the vase and he knew that his best friend is never fond of flowers. Seeing this made his raised his eyebrow again.

"Whatever. I am just going to sleep." Getou said as he closed Gejou's door.

"Now..." Gojo flicked his fingers and now he is transported in Hana's bedroom within a few seconds.

When Gojou suddenly arrived, Hana is sleeping soundly. Her platinum hair is all over her pillow while her body is covered with a blanket.

Gojou sat on her couch on cross legs and stared at her for quite some time.

'She is still pretty even she is sleeping.'

His mind is thoughtless as he looked at her as if she is a movie to watch. He can even hear the sound of her breathing and the sound of the wind outside.

'Why does she sleep when the windows are open? Does she care about her safety?'

Gojou can sense curses close to her house. However, he didn't bother to slaughter them all tonight since same here for a different reason and those curses would just run away in his presence.

Gojo stood up and closed the windows. He looked at her again before he transported back to Tokyo.

It was around 4 am when he left her alone.

*****

Hana woke up in a haze. She had no idea how long has she been sleeping, but she felt refreshed.

It has been a long time that she has slept and felt refreshed after. Since her parents died, she was no longer able to sleep peacefully and felt this good.

Her eyes suddenly moved towards the closed windows.

'Did I close the windows last night?'

She loved the feeling of sunray hitting her face to wake her up. With this, she did not bother to have an alarm clock to wake her up early in the morning.

Now, seeing the window closed and not remembering if she did it or not gave her goosebumps.

'Oh my god. Is this house haunted right now?'

She shook her head and got up from her bed.

'I cannot call it strange. Perhaps, I just forgot that I was the one who did it.'

*****

Gojou woke up because of his principal's yelling in his sleep.

"SATORU!" Principal Yaga yelled in his ear. "Wake up! You are late again with our meeting."

"Then, just have a meeting with others, call me out today." Gojo said as he turned his body away from him, trying his best to go back to sleep.

"SHUT UP! GET UP OR I'LL CALL YOU OUT!" He yelled once more.

Getou was outside, laughing at his best friend's folly.