V

'How--'

"I was about to buy flowers again, but I found the shop closed. I just tried to explore the place and I saw you here." He said as if he answered her thoughts.

'Liar'. She thought to herself. 'I never heard his footsteps. I never heard someone who is approaching this place.'

She tilted her head. Maybe, she was wrong too. Maybe, she was immersed in her thoughts that is why she never heard someone is coming.

Gojo lifted his feet and walked towards her.

"As you stated, the shop is closed. So, come back next time. There is nothing I can give you right now."

"Oh. So, you want me to go back next time? I thought, you never really wanted to see me again." He uttered.

She began to remember the words she said to him days ago. She knows that those are rude words, however, she cannot help it. She was shocked by what her eyes saw that time. In a blink of an eye, he was a bit far and then was close to her face. She did not hear any footsteps which are the same today.

"I was rude. I am sorry." She bowed her head as she apologized. She did not look at him because she was too embarrassed.

"No, it's all right. Thank you."

"Now, if you can excuse me..." Hana turned her back to Gojou as she begins to mind the flowers.

"Well, if you are sorry, perhaps, you can offer me something." Gojou scratched his chin. He began to change his mind. He finds fulfilment in annoying people.

'What the hell? He just said that it's all right and now he is asking me if I am sincere or what.' Hana thought with annoyance.

She turned around again, facing Gojo and forced herself to smile.

"Well, what do you want me to do?"

"Hmmm... Let me see..."

'Goodness me. How I wish this man would vanish right now and leave me alone.'

"What about cooking me dinner?"

"Dinner?"

"Yes. Dinner." He repeated.

'Seriously? Is this man broke?' She began to look at him from top to bottom, bottom to top. Judging from his looks, this man looks sophisticated, his hair is shining silver with a purple hue underneath and his lips are glossy. She began to feel embarrassed for staring at his lips.

"But, I am not a good cook." She lied. Why would she even cook for this man and let him enter her house? That would never happen.

"If you want, I can just give you the money to buy food. But, my money is at home, so please wait for me here." Yeah. I must not judge someone's status quo based on appearance. Maybe, he is broke. At that moment, her annoyance became pity.

Hana was about to walk, passing him when he suddenly spoke.

"You know, if I want to eat somewhere, I can easily do that. But, that is not what I want now."

Hana's eyes is now glaring at the man. 'He has money. How deceiving.'

Gojo noticed the annoyance he did just now. However, he is not feeling sorry for it. He is enjoying it.

"I want to eat dinner tonight. With you, of course."

****

Gojou looked around at the small yet very detailed house. He is now sitting on the floor, in the living room. His long legs are under a low Japanese table while his eyes are roaming around the living area.