19

" Hello, Zane," A man known as Dr. Julien said to his newest creation, his son. Zane looked at himself in the mirror as his Father helped him walk. Zane kicked a ball at the wall but it bounced back and hit him in the chest, pushing him back. Dr. Julien got worried and ran over. Seeing that his son was alright, he smiled. Zane learned how to cook with the help of his Father. Dr. Julien made toys for Zane which he loved. Eventually, he made the Falcon, Zane's greatest friend. Zane played with a toy car as the Falcon watch, perched on top of Zane's arm. Julien watched his son play until he called him over for a picture. 

" You were built to protect those who cannot protect themselves." Dr. Julien told his son as Zane let go of a butterfly. Dr. Julien was an amazing father to Zane, making sure his son was happy and knew how to take care of himself. But, Julien was getting older and his time was up. "You were always the son I never had. It's time you begin your next stage in life. And the only reason I'm about to do this is because I love you." Dr. Julien smiled at the sad robot. Julien took off his glasses and turned off Zane's memory switch.  Zane looked away with a blank expression. Dr. Julien's glasses fell to the floor as he took his final breath.

Zane shed a tear as he remembered everything. His father and how he loved him. He remembered his childhood and the Falcon. He looked over at a picture frame and removed the cloth covering it. He looked at the picture his Father took of him, Zane, and the Flacon. Said bird landed on his shoulder. Zane smiled at it as Zane ran up the stairs. " Hey guys! Wait up!" He got outside and saw his friends being attacked, " Leave my friends alone!" Zane shouted, angry at the large beasts. " Ninja, go!" Zane attacked the Treehorns and actually was able to hurt them. " What's gotten into Zane?" " I don't know, but I like it." " Mmhm!" We joined Zane and did spinjituz.

The Treehorns backed up and Jay asked if they were regrouping, then asked who the largest and scariest Treehorn was. " The Queen." Zane glared. The Queen roared and stared at Zane. "You will not hurt my friends. There is nothing that will hold me back. I know who I am." Zane started to turn light blue as a large beam of light surrounded him. He floated into the air. 

" What's happening to him? Was he programmed to do that?" Kai asked. " I've never seen a robot do that." Jay gasped. " You mean Nindroid," Cole responded in awe. " Yeah, whatever."  " Zane has unlocked his true potential." I smiled as the Nindroid did spinjituz around the Queen before floating up ago. He then started to freeze her making the others retreat.

The beam of light vanished as Zane fell into the snow. " What happened?" He asked. " That was awesome!" " You should've seen yourself!" " Heh, I've never seen anything like it!" " Way to go Zane!" "This must be what Sensei meant by unlocking our hearts. I remember now. I remember everything. I remember my father and how he cared for me. I remember where I came from. And I feel stronger for knowing." Zane got up. " I'm so jealous, his powers are so cool!" Cole said. " We have our very own Nindroid!" We cheered as Zane looked into the distance. " Watch out Pythor, we're coming to get you."

" Where are-" " -the four Fangblades?" Fangtom asked. " What if there isssss no map," Acidicus suggested. " I know, I know! But I don't know where to look." Pythor got flustered. " Then I'm taking my staff back!" Fangtom did as he said. " Me too." Acidicus agreed. Skalidor did the same but accidentally hit Acidicus. They started to fight and their staffs fell and Pythor saw their anti-venom mixing. " That's it!" " Whats it?" Pythor took all the staffs. " The Map of Fangs.  It's been right in front of us all this time. "When the five fangs unite as one, the path toward the Devourer has begun." It's not speaking of the five tribes, it's the venom in the five Staffs." Pythor set a piece of paper under the staffs as they leaked their venom. The venom created the map they needed. " Behold! The locations of the four Silver Fangblades!" They all cheered. " Soon, the Great Devourer will be unleashed and Ninjago will be ours!"

Sensei Wu boiled his tea and pour it in a circle, creating a portal. He entered it with the katana. He entered the Realm of Madness, " Hello, brother. What took you so long?" Garmadon laughed.