Chapter One

Let's start with my name, I am Sven Gale. That little piece of shit over there is called Castus Rodriguez. You know, the one with the tan skin, curly hair, big muscles, big ego, tiny heart.

You know I'm fine with being bullied by idiots, seriously, that's all just dandy with me. However its when those little pussy cats start learning new tricks that they really start to scratch.

If fact I enjoyed hearing those idiotic insults they threw at me in the hallway. Or watching them attempt to shove me into the lockers only to trip over they're own feat and fall face first into their coffee. It was amusing to say the least. But that was primary school. If anyone told you high school isn't as bad as they make it out to be, its a lie. No really, I'm not just saying this to scare you, but you should be.

High school is when the idiots search for new and more humiliating ways to embarrass you. Which is fine unless they do something like this.

Something like taking your school jumper and trashing it in the organic waste.

Yeah that doesn't sound bad. But I'm a werewolf, the smell is just awful. In fact have you seen the mechanical shizzums hunters use to hunt us down these days? I mean they look cool but dude you really could just stuff some wasabi up my nose and I'd be in eternal pain for months.

Castus laughed, an annoyingly sexy laugh, as bro fisted his friends in the doorway to the lunch hall kitchen. I continued to pull my now gravy, mashed something, and powder covered jumper out of the thing.

If Castus wasn't the alpha I would so kick his ass, in fact, I would kick it so hard he wouldn't have to worry about being saw for when he gets fucked by a mate I hope turns out to be some big brawny oversized dude with a bunch of chest hair and a nose the size of the full moon.

I chuckled at that.

I would ship that.

I saw Castus watching me with an eyebrow raised. Obviously confused at my timely chuckle. Oh no, every time I looked at him I saw him and the janitor getting it on.

Even with my hand clasped over my mouth I couldn't hold back my laughter.

He glared at me, obviously wanting in on the little inside joke I had on him.

What are you laughing at you faggot ass bitch.

He asked me angrily through the packs telepathy wire.

I ignored him as usual, I don't respond to faggot ass bitch. It's not my name. They call me Stacy, they call me something, that's not my name! That's not my name!

I hummed as I made my way past the boys and off to the gents. That song is going to be stuck in my head for a long ass time.

I scowled at the rancid smell coming from the toilets, I couldn't tell if it was my heightened senses over reacting or the boys in this school truly do like to hook up with skunks in their spare time. In fact, I can tell, I'm pretty much convinced that's what happened.

My arms held the jumper a meter in front of me as I walked in, a thumb and index finger quite literally pinching the corners of the jumper as loosely as gravity would allow. I ignored the tall guy taking a leak in the urinal to the far left and dumped the jumper under the tap.

"Die you faggot." The boy spat at me before he turned to leave.

Where did they come up with these descriptions? It just always sounds so randomized. Is it code for something?

He turned staring at me briefly before turning away again.

"Oh did you want me to respond?" I sighed.