Chapter Thirty Four

[A/N] I'm so fucking late, you know what? If you're pissed you get to spank me, only once though, my tush can only take so much.

Also what's going to happen next is hot dirty sex so if you're a bit shy maybe just skim the chapter.

His fangs were already fully drawn by the time he reached my collar bone and he dragged them across my skin, not tearing the skin just teasing me. My skin burned wherever I felt those razor sharp fangs, there should have been fire where those deadly fangs were last.

My breath was coming out in short bursts, I couldn't focus with those goddamned fangs teasing my neck.

They tiptoed around my Adam's apple and I thrust my neck out involuntarily so the fangs just about pierced my skin and sent a tendril of pain running through me. The aftertaste however was a kind of buzzing pleasure I couldn't get enough of.

I tried to keep control of my voice as he bit my my neck with his front teeth and pulled gently on the tender skin.

My breath came out in a sequence similar to my own speeding heartbeat, as I was trying to adjust to the large hands that were feeling me, touching every piece of skin he could get to.

He was like an electric blanket and I felt my blood heat up as his body came down on mine. And with his arms on either side of my and his fangs drawn, his eyes a swirling mix of colours canvassing my body sketching every part of it with his mind, I felt a sudden rush of joy, euphoria swelling from inside me, it was scary how good I felt, like a drug, like maybe I could get addicted to it but what was it? Just being near Castus? Was that all it took to feel this good? I'd never felt this way before.

I realized, eventually, that it was the wolf in me rejoicing.

And as I stared back into his eyes I realized with absolute certainty that Castus felt the exact same way.

He pounced on me, considering he was only twenty centimetres away that was quite a feat.

His lips smashed against mine and while that sounds painful I assure you it was not, his tongue coiled around mine and twisted and teased, it was enough to give me a boner, just from the kissing.

I didn't want the kiss to end but I was running out of air, I pushed his shoulders but he didn't budge, not one single centimetre, and just when I was getting dizzy he let me go.

He grinned as he saw me gasp for air, my lips felt swollen, I could feel a tingle, a good tingle, buzzing through them.

I looked up at those devilish eyes as his grin turned evil.

"Say it," He demanded.

I scrunched up my eyebrows in confusion, not sure what he was on about.

"You've got to say it out loud, tell me."

Then I realized what he wanted and my face went as red as BigN's well spanked behind.

"I don't know what you mean," I insisted.

He gave a low growl, the kind that would make your ears stand up if you were a wolf, and I could sense a playful wolf coming out to frolic.

His fangs came down again, this time not nearly as gentle as before, they bit the skin just enough to make me miss my next breath and cause my cock to jump. By the time he reached back down to my belly button my cock was a black belt ballerina (<-- isn't but should be a thing).

When he bit down on my left nipple and drew blood it was too much, I couldn't stop myself from moaning. I could feel Castus's delight in the air and through his fangs and the rogue in me wanted to bite him back.