༺💫What they make when someone hurt you💫༻

If you want, you can request some scenario! UwU
In the next chapter, i will add Valentino because of a request.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Charlie: -Go ask what happened to you and who did this to you.
-Firstly, she will take care of you and heal the damage done to you.
-It will fill you with kisses and hugs, hoping it will make you more comfortable.
-She will probably wait for you to sleep well and go after whoever hurt you, and well, this someone will probably suffer a lot at the hands of the princess of hell.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Vaggie: -She will be very worried, and she will certainly be very angry that it is not time to save you.
-She will try to heal your wounds with the greatest care.
-She be hug you for a long time.
-After finding out who hurt you, this someone will have a spear crossed between the chest.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Angel Dust: -Drama. He will make a lot of drama to see you hurt, even if it is a small cut.
-He ask you a thousand pardons for not helping you.
-will take care of you while caressing your face.
-kisses on the cheek can always improve the day!
-Will kill whoever dared touch you.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Alastor: -First, he would heal you, and then he would calmly ask who hurt you.
-do not be alarmed if you come across a body on your bedroom floor.
-will stay with you until he is sure you will be fine.
-He would make a lot of dad jokes for you. Sometimes you really think it's funny.
-From now, his shadow will watch you from afar, he doesn't want anyone else to touch his love.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Husk: -He would be very worried, even if he didn't show much.
-He would take care of you with the utmost patience.
-He would make you sleep, letting you hug him, since he is like a huge teddy bear.
-He would not let anyone come near you, everyone is suspicious to him.
-He could purr to make you feel better.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Cherri: -This girl will literally become a self-protector, and will make you a thousand to ask who did this to you.
-Whoever it is, will wake up with a bomb on the side of the bed.
-She will not be around you for 24 hours, since she is always involved in fights on the streets, but she will probably always give you a look to make sure you are not going out until you are 100% fine.
-She will tell you funny stories, in an attempt to make you feel better!

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Sir Pentious: -This man, if he already faces anyone to demonstrate that he is powerful, imagine what he will do with whoever dared to touch you?
-He may want to show that he's tough, but he'll literally be super worried about you, and he won't hide it, no matter how hard he try.
-He is the type who would take hours looking after you, he is very attentive.
-Well, from now on the Egg Bois will have to keep an eye on you, lol.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Niffty: -She won't personally attack whoever hurt you, but she would ask Alastor as a favor to do that. (Even so, don't doubt her strength!)
-She knows how to deal with injuries well, so you probably wouldn't take long to heal!
-She will be mad at you, by the way, you shouldn't have gone out there alone, especially in hell!
-She will be very attentive, and she will do anything that makes you better.
-Will force you to stay in bed, until she thinks you're okay to go out!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

711 words! Thanks for reading! have a nice day/night!

-H o n e y