꧁🍷"F a n f i c" - Alastor x Male! Singer! Reader🍷꧂

Hey! So, I'm writing another story like this with another character, lol, but I hope you like it! Enjoy. :)

In this story, you will be a singer (of calm and romantic songs, for example.) From the 30s-40s, who died in an accident in 1948. You, through your creation, will be a gentleman and naturally very elegant. With clothes that are also from a true 'Lord of the 40s'. What ends up getting Alastor's attention ...

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

Everyone knew what Alastor was like, he is very ... Convenient, but not at all predictable. He acted like an extrovert to everyone, and always acting with forced intimacy and not taking other people's affairs seriously (unless it's extremely worrying.) But that changed when he met someone who, by irony of fate, was extremely the opposite of this. Alastor was polite for sure, but (y / n) he managed to be calm and gentlemanly and elegant, and that was all at the same time. Alastor never thought he could, but it happened that (y / n) he could make the most feared Radio Demon end up falling into a somewhat genuine and perhaps platonic passion (in the beginning.)
(Y / n) was a singer of songs worthy of a waltz, he was very cautious and was simply attentive to every conversation addressed to him. He stopped at Happy Hotel in a very intriguing way, he had his own house before, but he ended up losing it, and because of that, he had to look for a good apartment, and ended up finding it quickly. (Y / n) he passed a good impression on Charlie, and the rest of the hotel guests. Alastor acted naturally with the new hotel resident, speaking quickly on naive matters as if he wanted nothing. But he did not expect all the good manners and respect that would come from you. -Pardon, but you have a lot of energy, don't you? - was the first question you asked the man with the wide smile, who realized that you had been a little confused by the conversation totally off topic. Alastor, by a "miracle", wanted to be more intimate with you, he said he wanted your friendship because he found you interesting and the only one who knew how to measure words well. You agreed, and gradually you got used to each other. You could say that you had a lot in common. You both liked songs from the 20s and 30s, both were born in the same year, but the difference was also very much between you. Unlike Alastor, you were a good man on earth, but you stopped in that terrible place just for not forgiving certain people. But even so, you were not affected by that place, unlike many others. You and Alastor would go out casually to pretty chic restaurants (Oh, dates? Or just Alastor wanting to make a good impression on you, what would make the difference? Lol), you always insisted on paying the bill, but, Alastor always said he would pay . -Dear, don't be like that! I will pay with great pleasure.- was what the man in red always said. It always made you a little uncomfortable, so yes, some bills you've already paid. But, your favorite "meetings" were in your apartment, honestly, what better than to stay in your room doing whatever you want? Alastor often went to your room to talk about random and very pleasant subjects, and you liked this company that was always welcome on your part.
One day, there was an event at the hotel, which was a party that Charlie had prepared to celebrate the good development of her hotel, and you, my friend, were the invited singer! The party was in the night, it was very beautiful. You sang calm music and that gave a nice theme to the rest of the party, you accidentally caught Alastor once or twice staring at you during your songs, when he looked away you just giggled. And you was still in the mood for music. After a couple of long hours of singing, you step off the stage and thank the applause. You go in and out a door, which was set aside for the singers at night, there you were sitting in a very comfortable chair, while drinking some wine, which you had picked up separately for you. Well, you would prefer to stay in an isolated place, away from loud noises and talk from other axes. Suddenly, you hear a slight noise of a door opening, when looking to the side, you see Alastor, who soon greets you. -Hello, my dear! I realized that you came here, so I came here to say that you rocked tonight, dear ~! - says Alastor standing at the door staring at you with a quiet smile on his face. You immediately release a smile, and say: -Ah! Thank you very much, I suppose you've been watching me for a while, right? ”“ Well, sometimes, you could even ask a few bold questions, and this question made Alastor a little nervous. -Uh ... me? Not able! I was just ... listening carefully.- ”says Alastor, somewhat embarrassed that you noticed. You soon have a smile more calm, and says: -Can be. Anyway, want to join me for a drink? I'm not really up for that whole bash, ”you say, offering a glass, which was soon accepted by Alastor. Alastor sits down on a chair next to him, and you start talking. -And then, since when do you sing this way? - asks Alastor drinking a glass of wine, he was with his arms crossed, and looking at him in a gentle way. -In what way? - you ask with a raised eyebrow. -You know, (y / n), you are very fascinating singing. It is impossible not to be surprised! - says Alastor again, you know, it is really difficult for Alastor to praise something, feel privileged! -Oh, thank you, baby ~ I like to sing that I remember since I was a child. And that has remained until now.- you say taking another sip of the wine, Alastor laughs in a way he agreed. You spend most of the time there, talking and drinking ... And it turns out that you drank too much. So, you were kind of no longer sober. And Alastor, he realized. -I think you already drank too much, dear.- says Alastor a little wildly seeing that you were going to drink another glass, you, on the other hand, were practically thrown in the chair. -Aww! Not so much ~ just a little .- you say laughing at yourself. Alastor soon shrugs it off. After a few more minutes, another noise is heard coming from the door, and this time it was Charlie, who says excitedly: -Hey, you two, let's go downstairs! We will finish, now it will be thanks.- she says leaving the door closing the door, you soon agree. Alastor gets up and was about to walk out the door, but before he left, you lock the door with a doorknob, well, you were practically face to face with Alastor now. -Uh ... What do you think you're doing? - asks Alastor, this time now in front of you. You bring your face a little closer to Alastor's, you can already feel Alastor's heavy breath, and opening a malicious smile you say: -Oh ~ Maybe this is one of the best opportunities I have had so far, so I will not waste - you soon close the space between you, finally finding Alastor's lips. (How daring of you!), Alastor is really surprised at first, but it didn't take long to kiss back, which you didn't expect. While his hand was on Alastor's back and the other was still holding the glass, Alastor was holding his shoulders with both hands. The kiss went on for several seconds, but you needed the breath. And separating from the kiss, you just come across a flushed face, and yours was too. -... I can say that this was a very acceptable surprise ~ .- says Alastor with a wider smile, you soon laugh. -Oh, really, dear ~? - you ask giving another kiss on Alastor's face. You soon lose track of time, and go down to the party again. The thanks were long, and you had to pretend that nothing happened. After the party, you go to your room (no, nothing much happened, Al is ace babes.), And stay until dawn talking ... And exchanging several kisses, because at that moment you ended up becoming lovers, and that, it will be kept secret as far as you can keep it.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

1434 words! I loved this aaa.

Thanks for reading!
Have a nice day/night!

-H o n e y.