🌺~I'm back + new chapter!~🌺 | Alastor x GN! Reader (deaf)

I know, i am back after two years! Wow! But i have good news! I am posting on A03 now! If you guys want to see new things that i make, go on my profile: HoneyyyBabe
And no, i not going back to wattpad (maybe one day, but not now).
This is the fisrt chapter that i posted on A03 and i am posting here too just to warning you guys! Well, that's it. Bye!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

(Warning: I always follow or at least try to follow the canonical characteristics of the characters, so yes, Al here is ace!)
Ps: I divided the story into POV's, as it would be easier to make the story develop since this time (y/n) will be a person with hearing impairment, I did it with a simple plot, just for fun. The story will be gender neutral. :)

(Y/n) - Your name.
(D/s) - Demon Specie
(F/f) - Favorite food
(E/c) - eyes color
(S/c) - Skin color
(H/c) - hair color

------------------------------------------------------------------

It was another normal day in hell, sinners coming down, demons loose in the streets robbing or doing any other shit, and you there, in the middle of that mess that you were now forced to call home! Well, your name is (y/n), having the species of (d/s), you weren't an overlord or even an important title in hell, but you had a title that, by far, you shouldn't be proud of : homeless and jobless! Now, it wasn't your fault, you had a great resume that had experience and the like, but apparently no one prepared in hell to take on any type of person with a disability, that was a problem, a big problem.

You were looking for a hotel to stay at, that was at least clean and that had privacy, since all the others you went to for some reason had cameras in the bathroom (???), anyway, it wasn't hard to find, I say , it was everywhere that the princess opened a hotel, however, it was to house those who wanted redemption and return to heaven. But... What if they wanted a servant? Or any other type of service? It would be great, because you could have somewhere to live, and better yet, work, and thus get a real home. You thought about it for a few bookshelves, and it came to your mind: "what if they don't understand sign language either?..." you let out a sigh and shake your head sideways, well, what's the harm in trying?

Walking towards the hotel, you come across several people in front of the place, apparently all gossiping about the place, well, you couldn't guess anyway, so you just decide to go ahead and knock on the door. When hitting the first time. You stand in front waiting anxiously while playing with your fingers, you stared at the door, because if you were distracted and didn't see the door being opened, they would just think you were weird for simply ignoring whoever opened it. Then, a few seconds pass, and the door is opened by a girl with gray skin and long hair, she has an X in one of her eyes, she gives me a slight smile and says something... Which I can't get to understand. So I quickly start talking to her in sign language: "hello, please speak to me in sign language if possible, or, taking notes in a notebook! I'm hearing impaired!", after making the gestures, the girl is kind of stunned , I can't tell if she understood me or not, so she makes a "wait a minute" sign and goes back inside the hotel, and it doesn't take her long to come back with a notebook and a pencil. There she writes, "I'm Vaggie, welcome to the Happy Hotel. What do you want?" after i read it, she hands me the notebook gently and waits for me to write. So I do this: "I'm (y/n), I'm homeless right now, so I wanted to ask if you guys have any job openings?" The girl leans forward a little so she can read, she then nods yes and motions for me to enter. And I follow, I just feel the vibration of the door closing and hitting the wall, I suppose it was heavy! Well, the first thing I see is... Well, lots of people. The famous pornstar was there, better known as Angel Dust, a seemingly drunk kitten, a tall girl with blond hair and white skin who I assume was the princess, a girl who was really short, who cleaned the hotel from one end to the other. , when they realized that there was already someone there, everyone suddenly stopped what they were doing and looked at me, which made me end up freezing, all eyes turned towards me, it caused me a strange feeling, it didn't last long because the blonde girl soon came to me.