꧁🍷"F a n f i c" - Alastor x Husk | Bad day? Hugs can help!🍷꧂

Note: I had recently seen this girl's story: JunHee_Ace, and my God, the "seconds chances" story that she wrote was just beautiful, perfect, cute and made my heart beg me to write something like that, and I obviously did. Because here it is, lol! Okay, and I admit, Alastor and Husk is a ship that has been enchanting me a lot! And me, a writer who loves to write about her favorite couples, why wouldn't she write about these two?

Summary: Alastor sees Husk alone at the bar, he decides to join the cat, and this company makes Husk give a little outburst about their relationship, and Alastor does a cuteness session to calm him down.

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

Alastor and Husk have always been good friends since their past lives, or at least "friends" at work. And they always had a stable relationship, as much as Husk hates to admit it, they are now in a relationship that was already going much further, it was already a loving thing that could be considered almost eternal. Husk, as he himself had already made it clear, 'he lost the ability to love for a long time', but apparently that gentle demon deer managed to fill a lonely heart once again.
Alastor was walking around the Happy Hotel, sometimes talking to someone who appeared in front of him, after finally going to the main room, he saw who he hadn't found at the hotel yet: Husk was drinking, obviously as always, he had a face expressing the greatest boredom in the world, Alastor smiles more comfortably, and walks towards Husk. "Hello, my beautiful cat! I see you walking around here alone?" Says Alastor sitting in the chair across from Husk, who lets out a sigh, and angrily says, "Well, I don't have time for your 'flirting' games, Alastor." Husk says in a single word. His head was resting on one of his paws. "Oh, dear, I didn't come to play any games, what a slander ~ ..." says Alastor with his hand on his chest pretending to be offended. "Unff, so what do you want?" Husk asks, staring at Alastor who has an amused smile on his face. "Nothing, my love, I just saw that you were here alone, so I decided to keep you company!" Alastor says innocently, Husk raises an eyebrow, and says, "Since when do you talk to me often?" Husk asks, somewhat confused. "Oh, it looks like you forgot everything that we lived when we were still alive and what we're living in now!" The man in red says that this time he really looked offended by Husk's contempt. "Oh, sure. I wouldn't forget overnight." Husk raises his head slightly, looking at Alastor, he wasn't really bothered by the presence of his lover, but he wasn't in his best days, and Alastor knew that, so he lightly boops Husk's nose and says: "Honey, you look irritated today, is everything okay in your little feline head? ~" Alastor says, bringing his face slightly to Husk's, who in turn blushes slightly, and then holding Alastor's hand, says: "I just am. .. A little tired, that's all. No need to worry ... "He says, muttering the last sentence. "I don't think so. Apparently there's something else. You know you can tell me, dear. That's what I wanted to be with you for, to know what's going on for me to help you." Alastor speaks, stroking Husk's face, who lets out a light heavy sigh. "Honestly, what do you see in me, Alastor? These shits don't get out of my head, and you suddenly 'fall in love' with me and you've never shown anything like that in the past?" Husk says as if in amazement, well, the only problem with having a relationship with someone who has already forgotten how to love, that someone will usually always be insecure. Alastor already knew this side of the bad-tempered man, so he did something he thought would make Husk change this absurd thought. "... Why do you think that, my love? I'm sure I already made it clear that I really like you, don't I?" Says the man with the broad smile, well, this time his smile was narrower, he looked really upset. "Maybe, I just have a full head. So drinking may be the only thing I like right now." Says Husk with half-closed eyes, Alastor shrugs, and walking over to Husk, sits down next to him (practically almost glued-) and putting an arm around the waist of his adorable kitten, then lays his head on Husk. "...What are you doing?" Asks Husk looking up, his tail starts to wiggle slightly, it was a small sign that he was getting quite happy. "Nothing, dear. I just wanted to have a quieter time with you ~" says Alastor with his eyes closed, he was practically relaxed. Husk blushes again, and hides his face in the curve of Alastor's neck. Which gives a light chuckle.
"... Are you purring, Husk?" Alastor asks, increasing his smile. Husk realizes what was really purring, and soon diz: says: "... S... Shut up ..." He says, murmuring. "Ah, but that's adorable ~" says Alastor teasingly, he would admit, he loves to see Husk angry, he was so cute and funny. "Adorable? Don't say nonsense." says Husk, speaking a little embarrassed this time. Alastor laughs, and pulls Husk into a more comfortable hug (they were sitting on a couch.). Husk had his head resting on Alastor's chest, who in turn ran his hand lightly over his love's head. ("S-shit, how can he be so cute ??") thinks Husk lowering his ears while looking at Alastor. Well, Alastor's eyes as well as Husk's ended up meeting, Alastor was so enchanting with Husk that in turn, he put both hands on Husk's face, pulling on his face and, making both meet in a light kiss, the which lasted several pleasant seconds. "... That was g-good ..." says Husk, releasing a small smile. "For sure, dear."
Alastor and Husk lay embraced on the sofa for hours, just listening to Husk's purr, which was the height that only Alastor could hear. "Um ... Honey?" Alastor receives no response, and realizes that Husk had just fallen asleep during Alastor's caress. "Oh, this is precious ~" says Alastor softly. After a few minutes, Husk wakes up, and sees that he was no longer on the couch, but in his room lying on his bed. He was going to move, but soon he saw that there was an extra weight holding him, he turns his head back and sees that Alastor was keeping him in a hug, Husk ends up blushing, and starts to murmur softly: "... Al? Are you awake? " Husk turns to face Alastor, who ends up waking the man in red. "Oh! Good afternoon my love ~" says Alastor tightening his hug. "H ... hi ..." says Husk sheepishly. Their faces were only a few inches away from each other, but, Husk was feeling more loved at that moment, so instead of a passionate kiss, he decides to rub his face against Alastor's neck, while he did that, purred taller and, to Al's surprise, filled his face with light kisses, Husk's tail was caught between one of Alastor's legs as the tip swung back and forth quickly, expressing a happy and comfortable kitten. Alastor just laughed, and stroked his partner's ears.
Alastor and Husk spent the day practically giving several hugs and kisses, and Husk could not be more satisfied with all the attention received from his boyfriend, after all, Husk just needed a little more attention. And it was all that Alastor gave, immediately giving all his love

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

YES, I KNOW- This couple probably never by canon, but, i'm falling in love with then! Is so cute, it's impossible for me not love this couple!

1281 words! Thanks for reading.

Have a nice day, night, and sorry for this not be a upload of the preferences.

-H o n e y.