|| A darkened path ||

Ranboo walked over to Tommy. He had noticed the torn up clothing and the skinniness underneath them. Tommy didn't move. '' Tommy... w-what happened'' Ranboo spoke worried. Tears still softly streaming down his face.''......'' Tommy didn't respond. Tommy felt a hand on his shoulder. He winced at the sudden contact. Ranboo loomed over Tommy inspecting his injuries. Tommy shook ever so slightly. Ranboo softly lifted Tommy up so he could sit. ''Tommy. How did a-all of w-well this h-happen'' Ranboo stumbled over his words. He was in shock at the sight. '' Ranb-Ranboo?'' Tommy spoke eventually. ''Yes'' Ranboo replied having calmed down ever so slightly. ''You are t-the only p-person I t-trust'' Tommy's words came like a mumble. Ranboo perked up to look at Tommy. Tommy didn't look back at Ranboo, Tommy just held his eyes closed as he leaned onto Ranboo. ''I-it w-was d-dre  d-dream'' Tommy's breathing spiked as he tried to say the name of the creature who did this to him. Ranboo nodded. Not that Tommy could see it. '' Alright Tommy .... we need to get you somewhere safe'' Ranboo said softly he didn't want to upset Tommy further by asking more questions.

Tommy shook his head ''No Ranboo i cant leave '' . The words sounded like they held pain and frustration. ''besides where do you think you could take me anyway'' Tommy said under his breath even though Ranboo could hear it clearly. ''I was thinking of taking you to L'manberg'' Ranboo said a slight smile on his face as he realized Tommy wasnt on the verge of death. "w-WAIT NO I CANT GO THERE'' Tommy yelled the sound of stress layered the sentence. '' I'm sure they'll accept it for now. besides you can tell everyone about dream''. The name send a shiver down Tommy's spine. Ranboo slowly stood '' Come I'll help you stand up'' he spoke trying to help Tommy. Ranboo lifted Tommy to his feet. Tommy stood shaking almost falling until Ranboo caught him mid fall. ''I see'' he mumbled. He tried to lift Tommy onto his back. '' Tommy why do you weigh close to nothing?'' he asked worried. Tommy didn't reply. Only then did Ranboo notice his still closed eyes.

''Tommy..   Why are your eyes closed?'' Ranboo asked.

A/N
Srry for the short chapter. Tomorrow I will probably release a new one. Also sorry for the slights cliffhanger. And dont forget to vote if u liked it. :)