|| The eye of the storm ||

They left both left the hug with a smile on their face. Phil could almost feel Tommy' s happiness. It had been too long since the two had seen each other and all of them sensed it. They sensed the two's happiness, they sensed the distance closing. and most importantly they all knew it was gonna be okay.

A week had passed Tubbo had gotten very mad at Dream and banned him from stepping foot in L'manberg. Dream hadn't seemed to care much. Phil was taking care of Tommy. Tommy still had his almost daily panic attacks although he was getting better. He wasn't handling moving around on his own well at all. He struggled a lot more then Phil had expected. Tommy told Phil about how he mainly relied on his vision for basically everything he did. Phil had reassured him that he would get the hang of it soon. Tommy wondered when the good things where gonna end again. they never seemed to last long. he just hoped it wasn't soon.

Phil was right two weeks had passed and Tommy could comfortably move around the house and do basic tasks. Tubbo still visited every day. Tubbo's visit where like a kind of therapy for Tommy. He got reassured of his safety and that he was loved. Fundy would visit once in a while. And Ranboo stayed with Phil and Tommy for those two weeks. Ranboo was still very nervous for Tommy. What if dream came back to finish his punishment. He didn't show it much though and he could usually be found with Tommy or Tubbo. He also helped Phil around the house. And even though Phil was still on house arrest he didn't want to leave Tommy or take the kid to Techno so he decided to stay for a bit. 

It was a rainy night as the group sat in Phil's house. They where playing a card game with Tommy just enjoying the company and listening to their playful bickering. Phil had lost the game and the rest continued playing. Phil called Tommy over " Tommy wanna help me make chocolate milk ?! ''. Tommy nodded and called back ''Coming !! ''. Phil felt happy to have his little song bird back. When they where in the kitchen Phil spoke. '''Tommy i know you may need to get used to this but when your getting better and better i might wanna move back to Techno. If you'd like i can talk to him and you could move in with us. how do you feel about that ? '' He said it gently and caring. He noticed Tommy seemed to think about it.

A/N
Yall are nuts 2K reads. BRuhhhHHH
whelp have fun in this non angst chapter :)
next chapter will probably be .......interisting !

take care <3